Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

The Hall of Presidents should include Trump, BUT not have him speak.

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
    It should be obvious to everyone at this point that the delays are now just politically intentional and I wouldn't be surprised if Iger had a say in it or if the attraction remains close for whatever amount of time Trump will remain in office.

I never really cared for the attraction before this, so no big deal to me. I honestly find the Trump Derangement Syndrome infecting half the country (and all the entertainment industry) to be far more annoying than Trump himself.
    To be fair its more than half the country though. Closer to two-thirds which is crazy for a President who hasn't been in office a full year yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
      It should be obvious to everyone at this point that the delays are now just politically intentional and I wouldn't be surprised if Iger had a say in it or if the attraction remains close for whatever amount of time Trump will remain in office.

I never really cared for the attraction before this, so no big deal to me. I honestly find the Trump Derangement Syndrome infecting half the country (and all the entertainment industry) to be far more annoying than Trump himself.

I don't think it is intentional, I just think it is the result of poor---- or better still, misguided planning. After all, what is Disney going to do with the short audio animatronic female wearing a goofy yellow pant suit they had ready to go? They can't just sneak it into the background on Splash Mtn like an old America Sings goose can they? Oh wait, maybe that would work.... lol.

Comment

Last edited by jcruise86; 12-05-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
          Source?
          https://realclearpolitics.com/epolls...oval-6179.html

Fluctuates a bit but clearly he's the least popular we had in their first year --ever. At this rate hate to see it by his third year.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X