Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

"We will be doing some major transformation at Epcot in the future" - Bob Chapek

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We will be doing some major transformation at Epcot in the future" - Bob Chapek

Interesting stuff from the Motley Fool site on EPCOT

Disney World Wants to Turn EPCOP Into EPCOT

http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/1...nto-epcot.aspx

I hope it's future world! I would love for them to really update it and bring it into the 21st century with things like drones, 3-D printing, self driving and fully electric cars, Virtual Reality, etc.
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

I read this article as well and while I'm encouraged, I am also skeptical that they won't just use their IP's and create attractions that won't embody the spirit of Future World itself. I hope they see the park for what it should be; a permanent world's fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
        I hope it's future world! I would love for them to really update it and bring it into the 21st century with things like drones, 3-D printing, self driving and fully electric cars, Virtual Reality, etc.
        Me too!

Comment

a great step forward would be to have Test Track run completely for a day without going down due to tech difficulties!

Comment

Didn't they want to add a guardians attraction to the park? Not sure what major changes could come to a park with that kinda niche, without ruining the integrity of the park (which they kinda already did with frozen, right?)
            KA CHOW

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X