Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

I'm pretty sure I was served this at the Yak & Yeti

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure I was served this at the Yak & Yeti

While I didn't save any of the hard, flavorless stuff, this seems like what I was served at the aptly named & overpriced Yak
    & Yeti restaurant in the Animal Kingdom in August of 2015:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38391998
    Great menu at the Y&Y, but two out of our three meals we were served were badly prepared. In fairness, every restaurant has off days & meals.

I've been paying dearly for rice gown in the U.S. Thanks for reminding me why. Hopefully Y&Y's rice was just a little stale.

Comment

Do we really need useless spam threads like this on here?
      This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Kram Sacul View Post
        Agreed
        Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
        http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

Having had some seriously overpriced and underwhelming meals during our Sept 2016 WDW trip, I appreciate the clever mini restaurant review.
          BTW, in 2013 we had many awesome meals, so I know they can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kram Sacul View Post
            I'd've preferred Spam to that awful rice we were served at the Yak & Yeti! I've learned to trust restaurant reviews & word of mouth more than menus. The meals at Boma & Sanaa at the Animal Kingdom Lodge surpassed the high expectations we had from the reviews we'd read before. And I hope Jimmy Buffet's branch of Margaritaville in Universal Orlando's shopping/restaurant area outside of their park is as good as it was in August of 2015. Sorry only Pips appreciated my comment--the rice article really did remind me of our meal at the Y&Y--and I'll try to please more Micechatters with future threads.
            Last edited by jcruise86; 01-06-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X