Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Closing Times

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Times

I am planning a trip to WDW at the end of June and I was checking the park hours and it says that all parks close at 9pm or eariler. Can this be right? I come from the west coast and Disneyland closes at 11p or 12a in the summer. Am I missing something?

As a DL first kind of guy, I always thought this was strange as well. The first time I went to WDW I just assumed the hours would be similar, but they're quite different. I know WDW has a lot more after hours activities on property than DL does, so maybe that's the reason. Hopefully someone in the know will post up.

Comment

Originally posted by jpals05 View Post
      I am planning a trip to WDW at the end of June and I was checking the park hours and it says that all parks close at 9pm or eariler. Can this be right? I come from the west coast and Disneyland closes at 11p or 12a in the summer. Am I missing something?
      They will probably update those hours as it get's closer to June. If you look at the calendars for 2016 at http://www.wdwmagic.com/calendar.htm you will see that MK was open until at least 11:00 PM most days in June, and Hollywood Studios was open until 10 pm in the last two weeks of June.
      Last edited by danlb_2000; 01-10-2017, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Cool thank you!!

Comment

Thanks so much for this information. I was initially bummed and resigned myself to the fact that our days would be ending early (like 7 or 8pm) during our trip but I saw this thread the other day and today I noticed the hours were changed to later closing time which coincided with last year. It made our day.

Comment

StickyFrenchToast... When is your trip??

Comment

Originally posted by jpals05 View Post
              StickyFrenchToast... When is your trip??
              Next month actually!

Comment

Originally posted by danlb_2000 View Post

They will probably update those hours as it get's closer to June. If you look at the calendars for 2016 at http://www.wdwmagic.com/calendar.htm you will see that MK was open until at least 11:00 PM most days in June, and Hollywood Studios was open until 10 pm in the last two weeks of June.
                I hope this is true because night time is the right time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X