Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

    I have about 150 pics here:

    http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...id=7&Itemid=37

    Here are some of them:





    I am not a soap opera fan myself, but even I can appreciate Michael Eastons open shirt look. :






















    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  • #2
    Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

    Great photos as always! Thanks so much.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

      Originally posted by mikeland View Post
      Great photos as always! Thanks so much.
      Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. There hasn't been as much interest with Disney fans, but somehow the soap boards found me very quickly yesterday.

      I wasn't sure I'd go again next year, it's a bit overwhelming for me. But maybe!
      Denise

      www.mousesteps.com




      Favorite TDL Typo:

      Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

        Great pictures!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

          I haven't watched soaps in year but there are still a few actors that get my heart racing. poor susan lucci, she is really starting to show her age , She has played the sexpot vixen for years but it's becoming obvious that she won't be able to do that role much longer, wonder what they will do to erica then.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

            Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
            I haven't watched soaps in year but there are still a few actors that get my heart racing. poor susan lucci, she is really starting to show her age , She has played the sexpot vixen for years but it's becoming obvious that she won't be able to do that role much longer, wonder what they will do to erica then.
            I thought she looked fantastic, I would LOVE to look like that at 60. Heck, I'd love to look like that now. She takes very good care of herself. She also doesn't look over-surgeried like some actresses. Just IMHO. :-D

            Sophia Loren still does the sexpot thing, so who knows how long it could go? I don't watch the soap operas, but I thought Susan Lucci looked like a very good looking woman (for any age). Perhaps she'll pass the baton along soon to a younger actress. I sort of hope she doesn't, I think it's good to show that women don't have to lose their spark at 60 (or 70 or 80!)
            Denise

            www.mousesteps.com




            Favorite TDL Typo:

            Originally posted by TDLFAN
            I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
            on Bay Lake.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

              Was Susan Lucci nice to her fans this year? Several years ago she and Vincent I-somebody were supposed to be in the final car with Mickey. She complained that Mickey's ears were too large and would block people taking her picture. She was in the last convertible of the parade. Disney mgmt & her mgmt discussed it and it was determined that since she was in Mickey's house she had the choice of either riding with him or being in an earlier car. I don't know how the outcome was determined but Linda Dano rode with Mickey. She kept her arm around him the entire parade and actually remembered fans' names. A true lady!


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

                Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
                Was Susan Lucci nice to her fans this year? Several years ago she and Vincent I-somebody were supposed to be in the final car with Mickey. She complained that Mickey's ears were too large and would block people taking her picture. She was in the last convertible of the parade. Disney mgmt & her mgmt discussed it and it was determined that since she was in Mickey's house she had the choice of either riding with him or being in an earlier car. I don't know how the outcome was determined but Linda Dano rode with Mickey. She kept her arm around him the entire parade and actually remembered fans' names. A true lady!
                Wow, that is quite a story!

                She seemed nice to her fans, but most of the soap stars were at least pleasant. However, I will say that Michael Knight stood out as a gentleman. He was VERY kind to his fans, he stayed as long as he could to sign autographs, he took photos with his arm out of as many people as had cameras that he could get to. I was really, really impressed by him. If I ever stood on line to meet a soap star, he would be the one. And I wasn't the only one who thought so. People were saying it at his booth, and I heard it around the park too.
                Denise

                www.mousesteps.com




                Favorite TDL Typo:

                Originally posted by TDLFAN
                I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                on Bay Lake.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

                  Here is a pic of Michael E Knight -



                  Looks only go so far, but he was sooo nice. I love that!
                  Denise

                  www.mousesteps.com




                  Favorite TDL Typo:

                  Originally posted by TDLFAN
                  I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                  on Bay Lake.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

                    Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                    Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. There hasn't been as much interest with Disney fans, but somehow the soap boards found me very quickly yesterday.
                    Yes, soap fans are pretty good at surfing the web. LOL! Just a few years ago, I would have been all over SSW especially the General Hospital and All My Children casts, but I stopped watching when work got too busy. Thanks for the pictures though! It's always cool to see the frenzy of SSW.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

                      Originally posted by Armadillo4 View Post
                      Yes, soap fans are pretty good at surfing the web. LOL! Just a few years ago, I would have been all over SSW especially the General Hospital and All My Children casts, but I stopped watching when work got too busy. Thanks for the pictures though! It's always cool to see the frenzy of SSW.
                      I don't think that my photos would have even made it to Google yet, it was really funny. I put them up around 4:30 and by 6pm, I had 250 visitors online (at the same time)!

                      Glad you liked the photos, it definitely is a frenzy!
                      Denise

                      www.mousesteps.com




                      Favorite TDL Typo:

                      Originally posted by TDLFAN
                      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                      on Bay Lake.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

                        Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                        Thank you! I'm glad you liked them. There hasn't been as much interest with Disney fans, but somehow the soap boards found me very quickly yesterday.

                        I wasn't sure I'd go again next year, it's a bit overwhelming for me. But maybe!
                        :lol: Yeah, I was surprised to see that you went! (Personally I would avoid it at all costs. Although in 2005 I used it as an easy ticket into F! since they were all in front of the hat instead.) But I am NOT surprised to see that the Soap fans found you and your wonderful photos. :cwink:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

                          Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                          :lol: Yeah, I was surprised to see that you went! (Personally I would avoid it at all costs. Although in 2005 I used it as an easy ticket into F! since they were all in front of the hat instead.) But I am NOT surprised to see that the Soap fans found you and your wonderful photos. :cwink:
                          I can't say that it was something I really enjoyed, but it is worth knowing that people are enjoying the photos. And there were segments I did like, some of the interviews and such.

                          I will say that it is much easier to get pics spread through the Soap Opera community than the Disney community! (I didn't even try with these pics, I figured I'd have 200 or so visitors total).
                          Denise

                          www.mousesteps.com




                          Favorite TDL Typo:

                          Originally posted by TDLFAN
                          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                          on Bay Lake.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

                            Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                            I have about 150 pics here:





                            Denise, I'm not a soap watcher and have never been much of a Lucci fan, but this is the most beautiful picture of her! Great shot. You should sell that one to the Papparazzi, haha.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Super Soap Weekend Photos (about 150)

                              Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
                              Denise, I'm not a soap watcher and have never been much of a Lucci fan, but this is the most beautiful picture of her! Great shot. You should sell that one to the Papparazzi, haha.
                              Thank you! I liked that one too, it was more natural and pretty, not as posed looking.

                              I am sure the paparazzi is looking for soap opera weekend pics!
                              Denise

                              www.mousesteps.com




                              Favorite TDL Typo:

                              Originally posted by TDLFAN
                              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                              on Bay Lake.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X