Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

DisneyParksLIVE Will Stream ‘Happily Ever After’ Debut May 12 at 8:55 p.m. ET

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisneyParksLIVE Will Stream ‘Happily Ever After’ Debut May 12 at 8:55 p.m. ET

From the Disney Parks Blog:
    This Friday, May 12, “Happily Ever After” presented by Pandora Jewelry will take its place in Disney theme park history by becoming the third nighttime fireworks spectacular to ever blast off at Magic Kingdom Park. And we want you to tune in to see the show’s grand debut performance!
    The complete article is here - https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...at-850-p-m-et/

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but in less than a month, Wishes will be no more. There will be a new nighttime spectacular "Happily Ever After", and from the sneak peeks we've been getting, it looks promising. (Obviously the theme song will be adapted from Hong Kong Disneyland's 10th anniversary and corresponding Mickey show)

Comment

• mtparson
      mtparson commented
      Editing a comment
      Delete this post, please.

• mtparson
      mtparson commented
      Editing a comment
      One week left, everything is coming together.

Did anyone watch the live stream? Thoughts?

Comment

Loved the projections, but man, those cover versions of Disney songs were terrible. And story? What story?

Comment

I loved the colors, but I also thought the same thing about the lack of a story. I give Disney credit for exercising restraint and not putting in Let it Go. That's probably the best thing about it.

Comment

I think this is just the beginning of what we are going to see in the future. Give it a chance, we will see better stories in the future incarnations!
          Theme Park Brews - Where theme parks are just half the fun!

http://youtube.com/ThemeParkBrews

Comment

I hope you're right. I like the technology, and the colors look amazing. It just seems odd that they invested so much money, but they didn't bother hiring a writing team to create a more compelling or entertaining story.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X