X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photomatt Pics - WDW ST 11.11.07 - Fantasmic and Osborne Lights

Howdy.

Yesterday I spent a few hours at Disney-MGM Studios. I wanted to finally see the Osborne Spectacle of Lights. Every year I seem to miss it, and this year I vowed to not let that happen. I will talk about that more when I get to those pictures.

Yes, it was crowded, but still comfortable. The parking lot was so full, they allowed cars to park in the travel lanes, so instead of two lanes, there was just one. I was almost tempted to leave when I saw this, but I decided to go inside anyway.

OK. That's it for now. There are still lots more to come.

Re: Photomatt Pics - WDW ST 11.11.07 - Fantasmic and Osborne Lights

Excellent - keep 'em coming!

Comment

Sorry for the delay. Here we go again.

OK. I have to pause here. I realized I did not even upload the rest of the pictures yet. I won't be long - I hope.

Comment

great pics i love all those fantasmic shots

Comment

ohhh I can't wait to see the osborne lights!

Comment

Those are absolutely amazing shots of Fantasmic, Matt. Thanks for sharing.
            Rick

Comment

More please!! Great shots. Looking forward to the Osborne lights.

Love the Christmas tree. Looked like a beautiful day!

Comment

Wow.. those photos of the water screens are amazing!! It's so hard to get good shots of them like that.

And your shots of the Pocohantos section show exactly what's wrong with that sequence.. its too far away to see everything clearly!

Comment

Still more to come.

Comment

OK. That's it. I need to go back and focus more on the Osborne lights. I planned on waiting until after the park closed to take more pictures. But, I had no idea that the lights go out once the park closes. Oh well, there will be more opportunities.

Comment

WOW, your photos are stunningly colorful. Great JOB! I wish my TDL xmas photos had turned out like yours did! Of course, I have a cheap camera.

Comment

Thanks for these great shots Matt. I've never seen the WDW version of Fantasmic or those amazing lights. Thanks for sharing these.

Comment

Beautiful pictures Matt!

I feel like I'm really in the parks when I look at your pics.

I wish I could be down there for real though.....
                          - Larisa

Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

:ap:

Comment

The first time i ever went to disney was christmas it was the best time. All the staff arereally nice i miss WDW but main street is awesome on christmas day
                            Made by me!

Comment

Nice job, Matt - especially with Fantasmic! Most folks don't know how to throttle down their lens far enough, and all they get is a general stage look and little blobs where the characters should be. Yours are the first I've seen where there was great clarity on the barges and on Mickey's steamboat. Too bad it's all Florida's version, though - when are you going to do the same treatment for DL's show?

And where is that wonderful Miss Piggy billboard located?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X