Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Curious, What are you willing to lose at WDW?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot that was even there. Yeah that Chuck E Cheese style show should probably actually go

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlyhead View Post

The only thing that really stood out to me was how the water was closer to the sets and how the Pinocchio restaurant had a nice view in there but I wouldn't miss it if it was gone and there is no really good place in Epcot to place it as unless if they were to place it in some random spot it should be where the lagoon in and I don't think even Disney would be willing to tear out the lagoon and build a ride they already have.
      I've seen the suggestion made that Small World should move to the Odyssey Restaurant space at the entrance to World Showcase, providing the ride building can fit in that space.
      "Oh, now there's a surprise! I could have a heart attack and die from not surprised!"
      -Iago, Aladdin

Comment

The next AA in Hall of Presidents!
        MY SIGNATURE:
        Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by DCMatthews View Post

I've seen the suggestion made that Small World should move to the Odyssey Restaurant space at the entrance to World Showcase, providing the ride building can fit in that space.
          Small World is about everyone from all countries living in peace and harmony... Definitely belongs where it is in Fantasyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X