Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Hayley B's 2017 Walt Disney World Trip Report

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley B's 2017 Walt Disney World Trip Report

Hello MiceChatters,

I go by Hayley B and went to Disney World with my brother Dylan, my new sister in-law Ashley, & Ashley's family. I stayed during this time on June 12 - June 17, 2017 .
    I had a wonderful time. Got to stay at All-Star Sports . Saw alot of characters, & rode Expedition Everest for the first time. Hope that you enjoy my pictures that I have to share.

First day was at Magic Kingdom:

Back of Cinderella's Castle

On my first day I ate at Columbia Harbour House. Had Land and Sea Trio (Fried Shrimp,Chicken, and fish) and Clam Chowder at Columbia Harbour House.

The Haunted Mansion

Random pictures of Fantasyland.

On my 2nd day, I went to Epcot. Here's where I first met up with Dylan, Ashley, & Ashley's Family.

This is my brother Dylan and my new sister in-law Ashley. They just got married on 6/10/2017 and are on their honeymoon.

Me with Dylan.

Going to meet Elsa and Anna.

Dylan and Ashley meeting Anna.

Dylan took this picture of me.

Peach Bubble Tea from China Epcot.

Blackberry Sake Mist from Japan Epcot.

Random pictures of Germany Epcot.

Toy Trains nearby Germany Epcot.

Bisque de homard (Lobster Bisque ) at Les Chefs de France. Sorry I got into it a bit and then decided to take a picture.

Poulet fermier a la Layonnaise , pomme puree at Les Chefs de France.

Cygne au chocolat at Les Chefs de France. The cream puff is a swan.

Random pictures of France Epcot. I ate at Les Chefs de France during my 2nd day. here.

On my 3rd day I went to Disney's Hollywood Studios. I made reservations to eat at Hollywood & Vine and to have reservation seating for Fantasmic. Here I met lot of the characters. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, & Olaf.

Random pictures of Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Hollywood & Vine. Where I ate to get Fantasmic reservation seatings.

Me with Minnie Mouse. The 2nd on she is giving me a kiss.

Me with Mickey Mouse.

Me with Olaf.

Me with Donald Duck.

Me with Goofy.

Me with Mickey Mouse again.

On the 4th day I went to Magic Kingdom again. Ready to see Gaston again and meet up with Dylan, Ashley, & Ashley's family again. I also ate in the Be Our Guest restaurant and did indeed tried "The Grey Stuff".

Main Street U.S.A.

Cinderella's Castle.

Me in front of Cinderella's Castle.

Parts of Tomorrowland.

Pele

Pictures around Pirates of the Caribbean.

Dylan & Ashley.

Casey Jr.

Before you go into Be Our Guest Restaurant.

Croque Monsieur at Be Our Guest Restaurant.

The Master's Cupcake. Known as "The Grey Stuff".

Awesome to meet him again. I know it's not the same to him. But still forever awesome to see him again. Gaston!

Ending this day with such a beautiful rainbow around Main Street U.S.A. .

On the 5th and last day for me. I went to Epcot for a little bit. I got a free fastpass to go use on the Frozen Ever After ride. Then I met up with Dylan and Ashley for one last time at Animal Kingdom.

Me with Joy & Sadness from Inside Out.

Me meeting & seeing Elsa.

Me meeting & seeing Anna.

The German restaurant at Epcot. Usually I pick one country restaurant per visit. But this day. I just had an strong desire to eat German food that day.

Then it was off to Animal Kingdom.

Random pictures while at Animal Kingdom.

Again, on this trip. This marks the first time that I rode Expedition Everest.

I hope all you MiceChatters have liked my Trip Report. I really enjoyed my trip to Disney World. It feels very quick. It felt like I was so overjoy being back here and then leaving it the next.
    -Hayley B.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 06-18-2017, 04:00 PM.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Great recap thanks so much for sharing! I love how you captured the little things too like the train set in Germany. Nice to see they have bubble tea now in China, love those, also congratulations to your brother on his marriage! Great honeymoon choice.

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

Originally posted by prince_david View Post
      Great recap thanks so much for sharing! I love how you captured the little things too like the train set in Germany. Nice to see they have bubble tea now in China, love those, also congratulations to your brother on his marriage! Great honeymoon choice.
      Thank you David. As soon as I saw this stand saying "Tea" in China, Epcot. I was like to my brother. 'Oh, it's probably Bubble Tea' and very much it was. They are happy.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X