Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Is the Wonders of Life pavilion becoming a Space themed restaurant?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Wonders of Life pavilion becoming a Space themed restaurant?

After reading the Disney Parks announcements yesterday, I was wondering WHERE this new space station themed EPCOT restaurant is going to be placed. Bob / Tom said it was going to be right next to Mission Space. Any confirmation that this will be the old Wonders of Life Pavillion?

(concept art below copyright Disney - mods Let me know if it needs to be removed)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chris2fett; 07-16-2017, 07:45 PM.

No confirmation but it makes the most sense. Aside from being right next to Mission Space, the round structure works with the idea of a round-shaped space station that was seen in the concept art.

Comment

I would REALLY love them to go retro with this. Put some Horizons ambient music / sounds in it.

Comment

This is going into the space between Mission:SPACE and Test Track and will be attached to the existing building. The Wonders of Life spot is much bigger then would be needed for this.

Comment

Originally posted by danlb_2000 View Post
          This is going into the space between Mission:SPACE and Test Track and will be attached to the existing building. The Wonders of Life spot is much bigger then would be needed for this.
          Any sources on that? I haven't seen anything anywhere that would indicate where "next to Mission Space" actually is. Seems like both sites mentioned could be possible from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by sirwillow View Post

Any sources on that? I haven't seen anything anywhere that would indicate where "next to Mission Space" actually is. Seems like both sites mentioned could be possible from what I've seen.
            Yes, it comes from a couple very reliable sources on WDWMagic. It actually makes sense, there is a good sized chunk of land there, it can be easily attached to the current Mission:SPACE building. Wonders of Life would be far more space then is needed for this, so it makes sense that they wouldn't want to take anything from that space so it can be used for something larger in the future.

Comment

Wonders of life is a huge building, much bigger then would be needed for a restaurant. Since the building is being used for festival events and storage, I imagine they're going to keep the building around unfortunately.
              Mission: Visit every Disney park. ACCOMPLISHED

Tokyo Disneyland & DisneySea: 10/14
              Disneyland Paris & Walt Disney Studios: 11/14
              Disneyland California & California Adventure: 5/01
              Hong Kong Disneyland: 3/15
              Walt Disney World & AK & Epcot & DHS: 11/98
              Shanghani Disneyland: 4/17

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X