Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

Trouble getting Avatar Fastpasses 60-days out?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble getting Avatar Fastpasses 60-days out?

Is there a trick to getting Avatar Fastpasses that I'm missing? Logged onto the WDW site today (exactly 60 days out) and 100% of Avatar Fastpasses were unavailable for October 6th, 7th, and 8th Are they loaded into the system at 12:00am EST and it's key to login exactly at that moment similarly to the insanity of getting Cinderalla's Royal Table reservations?

Originally posted by VeganPrincess View Post
    Are they loaded into the system at 12:00am EST and it's key to login exactly at that moment similarly to the insanity of getting Cinderalla's Royal Table reservations?
    Actually, no. I was using FP+ for the first time last summer, and I called the "help" number with that very question. The time that the day "changes over" to the current day is 7 A.M., EST. (or Eastern Daylight Time. Whatever. 7 A.M. East Coast Time)
    Like, tomorrow morning, a person staying on property could start booking passes for October 6th starting at 7 A.M. EST.
    If you're off property, you could book passes for September 6th at the same time, since August has 31 days. I'm on the west coast, and earlier this summer, I WAS able to book a pass for "Flight of Passage", but that did entail getting up before 4 A.M., and refreshing the page over and over again. And i had to try a couple of times on multiple days.
    I am actually going on another trip there next week and wasn't able to get passes for FoP, even doing the same thing. I'm wondering if they've just temporarily removed that attraction from the system for now, since on property people also seem to be having trouble.
    I would try getting passes again "day of". I might try the same. They might keep some reserved for "same day".
    The other thing I'm hoping is that they start using the "single rider" entrance. The attraction does have one, but I talked to some cast members who said it won't be used "for the foreseeable future".
    Last edited by 9oldmen; 08-06-2017, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 9oldmen View Post
      Actually, no. I was using FP+ for the first time last summer, and I called the "help" number with that very question. The time that the day "changes over" to the current day is 7 A.M., EST. (or Eastern Daylight Time. Whatever. 7 A.M. East Coast Time)
      Like, tomorrow morning, a person staying on property could start booking passes for October 6th starting at 7 A.M. EST.
      If you're off property, you could book passes for September 6th at the same time, since August has 31 days. I'm on the west coast, and earlier this summer, I WAS able to book a pass for "Flight of Passage", but that did entail getting up before 4 A.M., and refreshing the page over and over again. And i had to try a couple of times on multiple days.
      I am actually going on another trip there next week and wasn't able to get passes for FoP, even doing the same thing. I'm wondering if they've just temporarily removed that attraction from the system for now, since on property people also seem to be having trouble.
      I would try getting passes again "day of". I might try the same. They might keep some reserved for "same day".
      The other thing I'm hoping is that they start using the "single rider" entrance. The attraction does have one, but I talked to some cast members who said it won't be used "for the foreseeable future".
      Thanks for the info 9oldmen. The odd thing is that I was able to get other FPs for October 8th yesterday (on October 6th), so this leads me to believe that the passes for the length of someone's stay are loaded 60 days out from day #1.

Comment

Thanks for the info 9oldmen. The odd thing is that I was able to get other FPs for October 8th yesterday (on October 6th), so this leads me to believe that the passes for the length of someone's stay are loaded 60 days out from day #1.
        This is correct, once the first day of your trip hits the 60 days mark you can book fast passes for your entire trip.

Comment

I'm 60 days out as well. Went to book FP for Oct 6 and no luck but could book for the remainder of the trip. I was able to get it for the 10th but I saw them run out very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by lyzzi3 View Post
            I'm 60 days out as well. Went to book FP for Oct 6 and no luck but could book for the remainder of the trip. I was able to get it for the 10th but I saw them run out very quickly.
            lyzzi3, did you log on right at 7am EST? Not sure if that is the trick here...

Comment

lyzzi3, did you log on right at 7am EST? Not sure if that is the trick here...
              Yes, logged on right at 7am. FP for Flight of Passage was already completely gone for our first day there but we grabbed them for another day later in the trip. By logging on right at 7am we were able to get all the FPs we wanted to get

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X