Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

The Slinky Dog Dash ride vehicles have arrived at Hollywood Studios!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Slinky Dog Dash ride vehicles have arrived at Hollywood Studios!!

A Slinky Dog Dash ride vehicle has been spotted entering Hollywood Studios.

Thoughts?
    Originally posted by micromind
    Grizzlyhead has never been to DL. In fact, he has never even left the house he was born in. He believes the outside world is nothing more than a grand fairy tale.

Cute.
    This Space For Rent

Comment

I love how Buzz just so happened to walk by when the person took this photo.
      Originally posted by micromind
      Grizzlyhead has never been to DL. In fact, he has never even left the house he was born in. He believes the outside world is nothing more than a grand fairy tale.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlyhead View Post
        I love how Buzz just so happened to walk by when the person took this photo.
        Not a coincidence, they were doing a video/photo shoot of the arrival. I expect this to show up on the Disney Parks Blog sometime soon.

Comment

Meh.

Comment

Would have loved to have seen this driving down the expressway.

Comment

I'm not particularly enthused about this new land. I'm sure that once it's there I'll have a good time, but right now none of the concepts get my blood pumping.

Comment

Originally posted by Co Foo View Post
                I'm not particularly enthused about this new land. I'm sure that once it's there I'll have a good time, but right now none of the concepts get my blood pumping.
                No AA's, no dark rides, no innovation. Just ofd the shelf generic rides with a cheery lick of paint. Cant believe we lost The Great Movie Ride and the enterntaining (cloned) Motors, Action! For this.

Comment

Originally posted by mtlchuck View Post

No AA's, no dark rides, no innovation. Just ofd the shelf generic rides with a cheery lick of paint. Cant believe we lost The Great Movie Ride and the enterntaining (cloned) Motors, Action! For this.
                  Actually we only lost the backlot tour for this. LMA we lost for Star Wars and GMR we lost for Minnie's Runaway Railway.

Comment

its a cute ride vehicle. Probably won't ride it on future visits unless I have my nieces or friends kid with me or unless its like a ten to fifteen minute wait which I know wont be when it opens.

Comment

I'm personally hoping for some full-size toy AAs right before disembarking the attraction? Any chance this happens?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X