Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS: GotG Coaster Confirmed

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/10/confir...-coaster-rude/

Well, at least it's not the tower of terror. I'm sure Guardians of the Galaxy will fit in perfectly with this specific park.
    As we have rumored on this site for some time, the Guardians of the Galaxy Ride coming to Epcot will indeed be a roller coaster attraction. The Vice President of Epcot, Melissa Valiquette, confirmed that the attraction is a coaster to members of the media at the Epcot 35 celebration yesterday. According to sources, the roller …
    KA CHOW

One of the quotes I see there: "Looking ahead to the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, Disney Parks Chairman Bob Chapek announced exciting plans across Epcot to realize the original vision of the park while making it more timeless and relevant than ever before,"

Timeless? I'm a big GotG fan, but I don't see it being "timeless" nor really "relevant" to the theme of Epcot either. Much as I love everything about it, I'm not sure that I like where it's going or how it will fit in there.

Comment

Originally posted by sirwillow View Post
      One of the quotes I see there: "Looking ahead to the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, Disney Parks Chairman Bob Chapek announced exciting plans across Epcot to realize the original vision of the park while making it more timeless and relevant than ever before,"

Timeless? I'm a big GotG fan, but I don't see it being "timeless" nor really "relevant" to the theme of Epcot either. Much as I love everything about it, I'm not sure that I like where it's going or how it will fit in there.
      great point. Reading that remark is why I was a little sarcastic with my OP. How in the world is GotG making EPCOT.. a park mainly about education (right?) and world showcase.. more timeless and relevant to its theme? Either Chapek is really lost or he's doing his worst to justify his moves.
      KA CHOW

Comment

Originally posted by sirwillow View Post
        Timeless? I'm a big GotG fan, but I don't see it being "timeless" nor really "relevant" to the theme of Epcot either.
        I agree, as far as GotG goes. Marvel, however...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X