Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Resort WiFi --- ? any problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resort WiFi --- ? any problems

Has anyone had any problems with their devices ( laptops, tablets, ect.) after hooking up to the Disney Resort WiFi?

it's not that good. in fact, I usually turn off the wifi as it's always searching for a good signal throughout the day and it drains my battery.

Comment

When I was there a couple of weeks ago the WiFi was slow at best. I turned the feature off on my phone and it ran much faster. Like cseverens said it drains the battery too.

Comment

I know they've mentioned it up there, but I think due to the amount of people that are at the resort simultaneously, it is pretty hard to get a good wifi signal. When I go with my family, I usually share my hotspot out so they are able to have wifi.

Comment

Never used resort WiFi, just my phones, and with the exception of a few slow-downs in the hotel, it was fine.

Comment

I Have No Problems with the Wifi during My 2014 and 2017 Visits.

Comment

We stayed at POFQ last month and the resort WiFi was almost unusable.

Comment

Working...
              X