Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Was there a Goosebumps attraction at Disney/MGM Studios? (Photo Evidence)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there a Goosebumps attraction at Disney/MGM Studios? (Photo Evidence)

I was going through some old photos, and upon discovering pics from a 1998 trip to Disney World, I came across some pictures that indicate an attraction of some sort from the Goosebumps books. Some might say, "Oh, this is probably from some other theme park", but going through that same deck, I'm in the same clothes in another picture as I'm getting run over by the Dip Machine from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. This is clearly the same place, (Disney/MGM studios).

Does anyone recall if there was some sort of Goosebumps attraction or show from 1998?
    sigpic
    Be check out my movie review blog at:

Mastermind Film Productions

Most likely an overlay. Completely believe that your pictures are from MGM Studios as I remember a picture of myself also getting run over the dip machine.

Comment

Originally posted by RforFilm View Post
      I was going through some old photos, and upon discovering pics from a 1998 trip to Disney World, I came across some pictures that indicate an attraction of some sort from the Goosebumps books. Some might say, "Oh, this is probably from some other theme park", but going through that same deck, I'm in the same clothes in another picture as I'm getting run over by the Dip Machine from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. This is clearly the same place, (Disney/MGM studios).

Does anyone recall if there was some sort of Goosebumps attraction or show from 1998?
      There was...

http://goosebumps.wikia.com/wiki/Goo...nd_Fright_Show

Comment

The entrance looks like a wall in Streets of America. Honestly, it very much looks like where they had the entrance to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area, which opened a couple of years after the Goosebumps thing, so it might be the same place, but I'm not sure. it was before my time visiting there.

Comment

You're standing in front of the funhouse that went with the Goosebumps stage show. It was over in the Acme Warehouse over by the photo store. You'd enter on the Streets of America and go through a funhouse hall of mirrors and I believe it ended with a Slappy dummy you could take a picture with.

Comment

I remember the stage show it was in New York st before it they also has a ninja turtle show

Comment

I completely 100% forgot about it until you made this thread!! I was there in 1998, though I was only four years old. Its weird what your brain can remember with a little help.
              -Tyler

Comment

There's video out there too.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i48sWJJIbaI
                M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                sigpic
                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X