This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another really geeky question

ok, i have another really geeky question.

(at least i'm now half way through this book and have to finish it by Nov 30)

Does anyone know the country order for Its A Small World at the Magic Kingdom? (Wiki only lists the Disneyland order)

Thanks
    CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
    www.facebook.com/FuseMP
    www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Re: Another really geeky question

Hmm that would be an interesting thing to keep track of the next time I go on this ride. Heck I may even go on it today, you never know.

I think they start with Europe starting with the nordic countries. Then in the next room, they have Greece, Russia and the Asian countries. Then Africa. Then Mexico and Latin America. Then Australia and the Pacific Islands. I think the very last country they do is New Zealand cuz they have the Kiwi birds at the very end.

But that is all I think I know for now.

Comment

You may be able to search for a ride video at you tube and watch it through to get the order, thats probably going to be most accurate.

Congrats on being half way through!

A little piece of heaven

Comment

ive tried that, unfortunately for the most part people's camera work is TERRIBLE. Will probably go back to it though and maybe watching several can give me a little bit each
        www.facebook.com/FuseMP
        www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

You'll find it here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Small_World for DL anyway, assuming WDW DLP DLHK are the same lay-out.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Sorcerer's Apprentice View Post
            You'll find it here... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Small_World for DL anyway, assuming WDW DLP DLHK are the same lay-out.
            They are not. In fact, WDW's is quite different inside.

I really should get around to uploading one of my videos or at least getting it on the computer. I will look at my photos and see if I can help you StrongStyle. I :love: IASW. :geek:

Comment

Thanks

I've got a feeling Im going to find it hard to do what I had hoped anyway.

My original thoughts were that if Small World were turned real, then I could have rioting in France and Italy, and the USA and England invading the Middle East. Basically have it more a reflection of whats going on in the world represented through the dolls. But I dont think the countries are there, especially the middle easten ones.

May have to rethink my idea for what Small World would be if turned real.
              www.facebook.com/FuseMP
              www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Comment

I have a list someplace. I will get it up on tuesday or so. Lots of time looking at a video.
                Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X