First trip to wdw in April, May, or June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First trip to wdw in April, May, or June

so this year, after i went to my first trip to japan and tokyo disneyland last year, its time i take break and i began thinking of doing disney world for the first time. Will they have any new shows, or parades they be debuting in those months? how much will it cost for adult family of 4, me, mom, dad, and little sister? i think we stay 4 to 5 days as long as we go to all four parks. And, any hotels that offers free breakfast and is near both Disneyworld and shops?

Originally posted by ridetotheworld View Post
    so this year, after i went to my first trip to japan and tokyo disneyland last year, its time i take break and i began thinking of doing disney world for the first time. Will they have any new shows, or parades they be debuting in those months? how much will it cost for adult family of 4, me, mom, dad, and little sister? i think we stay 4 to 5 days as long as we go to all four parks. And, any hotels that offers free breakfast and is near both Disneyworld and shops?
    If you are going this year there probably won't be much new debuting around that time, there will be a lot more towards the end of the year. Of course, since this is your first trip, everything will be new! Those months can be a good time to go but you may run into some Spring break crowds which will generally be in March, and also watch out for the weekend of April 21st 2019 which is Easter which get very busy. Pricing can be a little tricky. A 5 day single park ticket (one park per day) for 4 people starting May 20 will run you $1800. Pricing varies depending on when you go so that number could be a little higher or lower. A Disney hotel room on those same dates will run you anywhere from around $130 a night up to more then you would be willing to pay. There are some room and free-dining offers right now that you could take advantage of. None of the Disney hotels has free breakfast, but I am sure there are some off site hotels that do. If you have never been to WDW I would recommend staying on site since it has a lot of advantages.

Comment

If you're wanting just a rough estimate of what it's going to cost you for a 4 or 5 day trip for 4 people to WDW, plan on somewhere around $1000-1500 for each person. That's going to be affected by where you stay (Disney resorts can cost more, especially if you stay at the fancier ones), and isn't going to include airfare. But that range should cover your park tickets, lodging, and basic meals. Eating anything fancy or character buffets? Increase the budget. Other extras and services, increase the budget. But staying on site allows you to use the Disney transportation- so no rental car or parking fees. And allows you to book your fastpasses earlier than if you stay off property.

To give you an idea, our trip last October when we stayed at AKL for 4 nights, had 4 day park hopper passes and the deluxe meal plan, along with Not So Scary Tickets for all 4 of us, cost around $7000 if I remember right (it was a gift from a friend, so I'm only able to estimate)

Comment

April and May, holidays excluded, should be more calm than June. But either way, not much happening in those months. The big stuff (Mickey & Minnie's Runaway, SW:GE, the Skyliner, etc., all come later). April and May is actually a good time to go; lots of deals out now.

Comment

I would suggest looking at staying on property at one of the moderate resorts like that Art of Animation and looking into the Dining plan, It is really the best way to budget, also if going in Spring may catch the free dinning plan option.
          BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Working...
          X