Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Anyone been to Tusker House since it re-opened?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been to Tusker House since it re-opened?

Just wondering if any of you have been there yet and what your thoughts are on it?, i have seen photos of the new inside and menus, it looks very nice, they also have a photo op spot. We have breakfast reservations there for christmas day

Re: Anyone been to Tusker House since it re-opened?

We are right behind you with Dec. 26th booked for us.
    WDWNewsletter.com

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Peak Seasons View Post
      We are right behind you with Dec. 26th booked for us.
      Great!, hope you have a nice meal
      I was hoping before we go that someone else on here would have been to tell us what it's like.

Comment

I thought about it, but I've spent too much money (way too much) on Disney lately for the site!
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

Comment

We ate at Tusker House on Tuesday. Since it was our first trip to WDW I cannot compare it to the original Tusker House.

I thought the interior was fabulous. I took lots of pictures of the inside and I will try and post them with a trip report a little bit later.

The food was great. Lots o interesting dishes to try. My husband loved the curry chicken and rice. There was a really good rice salad that had golden raisins in it that I loved. It was nice to have a buffet with such unusual offerings but still enough choices for the less adventurous kids (mac n cheese, corn dog nuggets).

The service was great and on our way out they were doing some dancing that was so much fun to watch!

Comment

Kevin Yee reviewed it in his latest article on miceage.

Comment

Another fave of mine ... ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by testudo View Post
                Kevin Yee reviewed it in his latest article on miceage.
                Thanks for the info, i will have a look

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X