This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Castle Dreamlights Photos

This is it for now, I probably will go again in a few weeks for fireworks photos. I like my first set better, but I tried to do new things this time. I was also meeting up with family, so my time was limited again.

There are 80 or more here: http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...=58&Itemid=100

Here are some of them:

The lights before it gets dark:

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: More Castle Dreamlights Photos

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post

I love this pic with the orange and red lights in the tree, i will go over to your site to look at the others later, i know they will be just as magical. Once again, exellent photos!

Comment

Originally posted by Charmed-One View Post
      I love this pic with the orange and red lights in the tree, i will go over to your site to look at the others later, i know they will be just as magical. Once again, exellent photos!
      Thanks, that is one of my favorites. My young nephew is sick today, so I won't be heading down to meet my family at AK, but maybe tomorrow. I do plan to see the Lights of Winter Friday. With my camera and tripod, of course!
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

My young nephew is sick today, so I won't be heading down to meet my family at AK, but maybe tomorrow. I do plan to see the Lights of Winter Friday. With my camera and tripod, of course!
        I am sorry to hear that, i hope it's nothing too serious.
        I am really looking forward to seeing the Lights Of Winter, i love christmas light displays.
        Anytime now, people over here start putting their garden displays up and when you are driving around in the evening some family's have the most amazing displays with lights all over the house and christmas figures all around the garden, you can tell they have put a lot of work into it.
        Hope your nephew gets well soon.

Comment

I am sorry to hear that, i hope it's nothing too serious.
          I am really looking forward to seeing the Lights Of Winter, i love christmas light displays.
          Anytime now, people over here start putting their garden displays up and when you are driving around in the evening some family's have the most amazing displays with lights all over the house and christmas figures all around the garden, you can tell they have put a lot of work into it.
          Hope your nephew gets well soon.
          He ended up with pink eye, and he's been throwing up a lot. He'll be okay, I'm glad they are letting him rest (he went to the doctor a couple of days ago for antibiotic drops).

We don't have as many displays here in yards (in Florida), not nearly like up north. I think it's a big reason why I love going to Disney over Christmas, seeing all the lights. It's be interesting to see what they do in England, though I do put the DVD "Love Actually" in every Christmastime.

Anyway, thanks! I'm hoping my nephew will be better tomorrow, so he can see AK. He's been talking about animals all week! He just turned two, but he just talks and talks (you can carry on a conversation with him). He is too cute.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

It's be interesting to see what they do in England, though I do put the DVD "Love Actually" in every Christmastime.
            That's my favourite christmas movie, we watch it every year too, it really gets you in the christmas spirit!. Do you think you ever would come over here for christmas?.
            Your nephew sounds adorable!, i have 2 nieces who are much older, 7 and 13 and the youngest will have her birthday while we are on holiday and she said she want lots of High School Musical things brought back for her, it's not my thing but all the kids seem to love it!. I've heard that you can get HSM things in nearly every store in Disney so at least we won't have a problem finding anything!

Comment

've heard that you can get HSM things in nearly every store in Disney so at least we won't have a problem finding anything!
              No, you won't have problems. I am sure they will be very happy!!!!! My nephew is great, though he doesn't want to take his medicine. Hopefully he'll be okay to go to AK tomorrow, he's been really looking forward to that.
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Do you happen to have a flickr.com account? It would be spectacular if your photos were readily available in full-size on flickr... I'd love to use them as desktops or screen saver images. They're beyond amazing.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                  Do you happen to have a flickr.com account? It would be spectacular if your photos were readily available in full-size on flickr... I'd love to use them as desktops or screen saver images. They're beyond amazing.
                  Hi!

Thank you so much for the compliments . We are working on getting some desktop images up, those should start going up this weekend (I need to learn to do it myself, I have more spare time than DH). I don't have a Flickr account, but I can send images in email too. I am a tiny bit behind right now, I wasn't expecting any real interest. But i should have everyone taken care of also by the weekend. I'm heading to Disney over the next few days, and hopefully should have a couple of Lights of Winter desktops also.
                  Last edited by nbodyhome; 11-21-2007, 05:44 AM.
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I'm so jealous--I can't wait to see the castle myself, hopefully next year! It's far prettier than it has been other years that I've been there during the holiday season. Thanks for posting such gorgeous photos!

Jan
                    "A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference." --Eeyore

Comment

Originally posted by wdwjan View Post
                      I'm so jealous--I can't wait to see the castle myself, hopefully next year! It's far prettier than it has been other years that I've been there during the holiday season. Thanks for posting such gorgeous photos!

Jan
                      Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed them. I have a few as desktops, my DH still needs to teach me how to do them myself. Hopefully I can get a few more up this week, we'll see!

I hope you can go next year - the castle is amazing, really. And I don't say that about everything at WDW, not nearly.
                      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

wonderful pictures as always denise. I got a chance to see the castle for real friday night and I must admit it took my breath away. It reminds me of the heavy crystal sugar you see on sugared fruit this time of year. just gorgeous. They took the garland down across mainstreet because of the christmas parade taping so you have a clear shot up mainstreet. unfortuantely the garlands go back up today and the tree gets moved to the flagpole so there isn't a clean shot except near the castle.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95 View Post
                          wonderful pictures as always denise. I got a chance to see the castle for real friday night and I must admit it took my breath away. It reminds me of the heavy crystal sugar you see on sugared fruit this time of year. just gorgeous. They took the garland down across mainstreet because of the christmas parade taping so you have a clear shot up mainstreet. unfortuantely the garlands go back up today and the tree gets moved to the flagpole so there isn't a clean shot except near the castle.
                          The castle really is beautiful, I think moreso before it goes completely dark. I wasn't there Friday, I was supposed to be at Disney that day (for a few hours, anyway) with my family - but the weather was just too iffy to run down there in it.

I considered bringing my tripod back to the park yesterday, but it was SO crowded. We watched the fireworks from the Contemporary instead, and I went home pretty soon after. I don't remember seeing the park so crowded recently. My parents said it was much better Friday.
                          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X