Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

WDW thread-goers, what's your favorite land at any American Disney park?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW thread-goers, what's your favorite land at any American Disney park?

A similar thread is in the Disneyland section, but so that Walt Disney World can also enjoy a home court advantage,
    I'd like to see how different Micechatters vote when this question is asked in the WDW section.

I realize I'm leaving out some impressive places (Fantasylands, Asia & Africa in the AK), but polls only allow ten options & I'm using one for "other." Again, anticipating the outrage at having left out a favorite: BECAUSE I COULD ONLY HAVE TEN OPTIONS!

Picking lands made me remember how much I love Disney's American parks.

If you're having trouble deciding, ask yourself, if I could instantly be in one American Disney land, which one would choose?
    Tomorrowland in WDW's Magic Kingdom
    0%
    Liberty Square in WDW's Magic Kingdom
    10.00%
    Frontierland in WDW's Magic Kingdom
    10.00%
    Pandora (Avatarland) in WDW's Animal Kingdom
    0%
    Radiator Springs (Carsland) in DCA
    10.00%
    New Orleans Square in Disneyland
    50.00%
    Galaxy's Edge (Star Wars Land) at D.land &/or WDW
    10.00%
    World Showcase at EPCOT (Unfair because each country is a land?)
    10.00%
    Main Streets (unfairly combining the two)
    0%
    OTHER (Please insert your favorite land as a comment below.)
    0%
    Last edited by jcruise86; 05-06-2020, 05:48 PM.

I voted differently today (I voted on the D.land version of this yesterday), because I've love to spend the day in World Showcase.
    My favorite thing to do there is to talk with (mostly listening to) the CMs from different countries.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 09-11-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I voted Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom, but the race for me was very close, and might have a different answer depending on my mood.

To me, Liberty Square is a beautiful land that completely transports me to another time and place. The theming is perfect. There’s good food (perhaps not the best on property, but still very good.) It’s gorgeous to look at and just makes me feel good to be there.

of course, that description also works for New Orleans Square, World Showcase, Frontierland, and Main Streets. So, I’m really just confused now.
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

No one has posted here in the last 8 months, and I'm posting here now to see if this can get more votes & get this conversation going.

A good question for deciding on your favorite today might be, if you could be in any land in any American Disney park right now, where would you be?

Since you might be stuck at home in this pandemic now, feel free to bring lands in Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland, or the Chinese parks into the conversation.

I also shared this in the Disneyland section where New Orleans Square at the original Disneyland earned many votes.

I'm interested if any of you would add Africa or Asia from the Animal Kingdom via a comment.

Two of the WDW resort hotels (the ALK & Wilderness Lodge) are so well themed they are kinda of like lands of their own.
        At the Disneyland Resort, the Grand Californian is amazing, but the grounds around it are less impressive than those around WDW's best hotels.

I started this thread before Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opened in the WDW Studios park.

Comment

I'm surprised Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom hasn't received any votes yet. Many of us in Southern California
          are jealous of it with your Peoplemover, Carousel of Progress, spaceship spinner where it should be, and the incoming Tron Coaster.

Comment

I voted for WDW Frontierland because, at this exact moment, I could use a nice water ride followed by a breezy roller coaster.

Comment

I’ve been to three different Disney resorts and there is nothing like New Orleans Square at Disneyland. The music, the food, the back alley shops, the attractions. Mix all of that with the view of the Rivers of America and what you have is the perfect Disney land.

Enjoying a Mint Julip with a beignet, while listening to some Dixieland jazz within sight of the Haunted Mansion would be perfect right now.
              Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
              Walt Disney World
              Disneyland Paris

1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
              1990, 1992, 1993

2000, 2001, 2006, 2007, 2009
              2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2016, 2017, 2/2019, 11/2019

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...