This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My WDW Novel

As part of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) I am attempting to write a novel; it takes place at WDW.

Anyway, I probably won't make the deadline as I am only at the 30,000 word mark and you have to do 50,000 by next Friday.

But I am after some ideas, have i missed out any rides that would be good additions to the story; more importantly, how on earth do i finish this thing???

If you are bored, take a read and let me know what you think.

http://www.strongstylewrestling.com/StarTrek-WDW.pdf
    CoHost of the Dedicated to DLP Podcast, part of the MiceChat MicePod Network
    www.facebook.com/FuseMP
    www.twitter.com/FuseMP

Re: My WDW Novel

I am going to peruse it later (darn, I have to go to Disney right now!) - but make sure to mention the Andwiches at Cosmic Rays! (I am not sure if Disney has yet corrected the sign).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Comment

Re: My WDW Novel

Oh, my goodness, StrongStyle, I'm not overly familiar with the "Star Trek" universe (although I recognize Q), and that prologue was killing me. Very Q.

I'll keep reading, though. The Q Family vacation intrigues me. I'll see if I can come up with any suggestions.
      They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X