Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contemporary Shop Opens today (pics), CR construction photos, 1 Everest Night Photo

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contemporary Shop Opens today (pics), CR construction photos, 1 Everest Night Photo

The CR shop on the 4th floor opened today. I am not thrilled with the location, but it's there - here are photos:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=34&Itemid=65

I have one Everest night pic I took while we were eating that I liked, here is that one:

And here are a few I took yesterday, 2 of the store, 1 of outside:

Last edited by nbodyhome; 11-22-2007, 04:33 AM.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Contemporary Shop Opens today (pics), CR construction photos, 1 Everest Night Pho

Wow. Now, THAT is a long exposure. It's pretty too.

Comment

Re: Contemporary Shop Opens today (pics), CR construction photos, 1 Everest Night Pho

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
      Wow. Now, THAT is a long exposure. It's pretty too.
      Matt -

15 second exposure (I like to take photos with a longer exposure when I can). I only had my itty-bitty tripod (one that I could put in a pocket), and we were eating at Flame Tree - so I used a couple of minutes to take photos. Thanks! I was happy with it.
      Last edited by nbodyhome; 11-22-2007, 04:35 AM.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Thanks for the report!

Comment

I really like that Everest shot ... is that line near the top clouds?

Oh, and the Contemporary Pin Shack really looks like it's coming along nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
            I really like that Everest shot ... is that line near the top clouds?

Oh, and the Contemporary Pin Shack really looks like it's coming along nicely.
            I don't know that I really saw (or at least noticed) the line, probably my old age. With a 15 second exposure, things become more apparent than I can see easily. Glad you liked it though, I thought it was pretty nice for a spur-of-the-moment photo.

The view and food were great. And there aren't many pins at the shack, but it's open now!
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X