X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disneygirl
    replied
    Re: Cindy's Mouse Gus Gus

I love little Gus Gus. I have a stuffed ornament of him. He is so darn cute!

Leave a comment:

• MonkeyDishwasher
    replied

Suzy and Perla are around... Unfortunately, not EVERY character can be represented at the parks. There simply isn't enough time and space to devote to every "important" character in every movie.

Like personally, I LOVE Gurgi from the Black Cauldron. Most people would say "Who ever saw the Balck Cauldron?" and if I'm in the mood, I could reply "Who truly remembers King Leonidas from Bedknobs and Broomsticks?" yet there he is in the Electrical Parade (DLR of course). So unfortunately though some characters are favorites to some, those aren't always the characters you'll see in the park.

Leave a comment:

• bruinfan88
    replied

Thanks to everyone who replied to this. It does not make any sense to me that Disney would not have Gus present when he has a fairly large part in the movie Cinderella.

Bruinfan888

Leave a comment:

• Jerren
    replied

Statues of Gus Gus can be found in Cinderella's castle in the character greeting area. He is also on the sign for the carousel and in the mosaics in the castle. You'll only see him as a character in spectromagic or during the Halloween Party which is past for this year...

Leave a comment:

• almandot
    replied

Gus Gus will only be in the Spectromagic parade and will be on the right side of the parade route(performer's left side, audience's right side)

Leave a comment:

• Charmed-One
    replied

Originally posted by bruinfan88 View Post
    We are going to WDW very soon and my daughter really enjoys the mouse Gus Gus from Cinderella. Does anyone know if this character can be found at Disneyworld? If so, where might be the best locations? Thanks.

bruinfan88
    I have never seen him around the parks during any of my trips, i've only seen the 2 girl mice, it's possible he might be in one of the parades though.
    Sorry i can't help more on this.

Leave a comment:

• bruinfan88
    started a topic Cindy's Mouse Gus Gus

Cindy's Mouse Gus Gus

We are going to WDW very soon and my daughter really enjoys the mouse Gus Gus from Cinderella. Does anyone know if this character can be found at Disneyworld? If so, where might be the best locations? Thanks.

bruinfan88

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X