Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space 220

Does any insiders happen to know when Disney will begin accepting reservations for the space 220 restaurant in EPCOT?
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

I just saw that it is slated to be open on March 20th. Not sure when reservations are being accepted though.

does anyone know the likelihood of the restaurant opening sooner than that?

Comment

Correction, I’ve now seen March 30th for opening

Comment

This is the first time Disney has ever attempted a table service restaurant themed to the Future/Outerspace. Or will it be not be table service, and just casual - 'go order your things and find yourself a table' thing? I've always wanted to see Disney do a more formal 'table service' in one of their Tomorrowlands, or EPCOT. With finer foods. Not just "hamburger / fast" junk. Like every other place!

MY SIGNATURE:
        Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

From what I’ve seen, it will be table service. I think there may be a lounge as well, but I’m not positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
            This is the first time Disney has ever attempted a table service restaurant themed to the Future/Outerspace. Or will it be not be table service, and just casual - 'go order your things and find yourself a table' thing? I've always wanted to see Disney do a more formal 'table service' in one of their Tomorrowlands, or EPCOT. With finer foods. Not just "hamburger / fast" junk. Like every other place!
            It will be table service, the restaurant group that runs the two restaurants in Italy will operate it. And EPCOT is full of Table service, I do agree would be great to see one in Tomorrowland.

Comment

Originally posted by WFaLMa View Post
              Correction, I’ve now seen March 30th for opening
              Thanks that actually helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
                It will be table service like others have mentioned. I think it will be one of Epcot's better offerings just based on theme. And Epcot has a lot of really nicely themed restaurants. I'm sure this one will be popular for sure.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X