Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition created to change Living With The Land

Hi everybody,

I created this petition 2 days ago. Its to update the Living With The Land ride. So far we have 470 signatures in just 2 days and its growing fast. Please sign and share. Thanks

http://chng.it/8F4D4KGc

Originally posted by whalewasher8 View Post
    Hi everybody,

I created this petition 2 days ago. Its to update the Living With The Land ride. So far we have 470 signatures in just 2 days and its growing fast. Please sign and share. Thanks

http://chng.it/8F4D4KGc
    Yes, and let's change the German pavilion so it's a branch of the Holocaust Museum,
    and let's change Test Track so it's a walk-though attraction about how destructive fossil fuels are,
    and --- wait, how about Disney keeps trying to make EPCOT a fun place families can experience as part of a wonderful holiday,
    and where they can look forward to a to better future,
    and better appreciate other nations through food, dance, music, cultural displays, and by meeting people from those nations?

Comment

The only way for a better future is to take action in the present moment. Why should we lie to our children about where food comes from? 99% of animals that we eat are from factory farms. The cages are so small that the animals cannot even turn around in. They go through this torture and it needs to change. The only way to do that is by bringing awareness which in turn will bring change. The TRUTH shall set you free.

Comment

Journey into Imagination should be revamped to teach about the lack of originality in Hollywood today with all the sequels, remakes, reboots, crossovers, etc.

Especially the lack of imagination from the movie studio with that mouse logo.
        I want a refund

Comment

We were pretty disgusted and disturbed ourselves by the fish farming portion of the ride when we first rode it not too long ago.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X