Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinderella Castle set to get a new color scheme

Much like Sleeping Beauty's Castle repaint last year, Cinderella's Castle will get a new updated color scheme.

The repainting will last into Summer.

In my opinion, I didn't notice a difference at first. I do have a feeling that the darker scheme will make some people complain, much like the SB Castle's update.
    Attached Files
    It’s an exciting day here at The Most Magical Place on Earth — Walt Disney World! For those who I haven't met yet, my name is Jason—and I have the incredible honor of leading the team at Magic Kingdom Park, a place I hold very near and dear to my heart.

I could've sworn SB Castle's new paint job was to make the paint look brighter, not darker. I think this is going the same route of making the vibrant tones stick out a bit more. Did people really get that mad at SB's castle? I thought the paint job was super great.

Comment

Cinderella's Castle = New updated color scheme looks OK
      better than ,looking like a birthday cake.......like they did during the 25th anniversary
      And one who likes , the today scheme on Sleeping Beauty's Castle
      IMO
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

I think the color scheme looks a lot like Tokyo..with the darker base color and lighter as you move up

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X