Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

April Fools' Day Request

We appreciate your help in keeping the day fun, but not mean-spirited or anything which might further upset folks at a time when their nerves are already on edge. Posting humor is appreciated, but mean-spirited tricks aren't. - Dusty Sage
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

EPCOT's Mexico boat ride needs to go COCO ASAP!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPCOT's Mexico boat ride needs to go COCO ASAP!

I'm rewatching Coco and marveling at how great it looks--it's screaming out to be a dark ride,
    and with great music throughout the Three Caballeros could appear 2, 3 or 4 times in it.

A Mexican dark ride? Are you suggesting Disney add the Cartels to it? An element of danger perhaps? I say it's fine, it's cute, it's whimsical. It's the perfect ride to rest your tired feet when walking around world showcase.
    My wife is the rebel spy.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Scottie View Post
      A Mexican dark ride? Are you suggesting Disney add the Cartels to it?
      That escalated quick.

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
      I'm rewatching Coco and marveling at how great it looks--it's screaming out to be a dark ride,
      and with great music throughout the Three Caballeros could appear 2, 3 or 4 times in it.
      I agree. I can imagine it being a gorgeous boat ride too so the makeover just writes itself.
      The tv screens in this ride don't even try at all and we give Universal crap. This ride needs an update!
      Although, I'm not sure if this ride can handle a popular ride. They would have to do some serious reworking to fit a lot of people and a new queue that is already pretty limited in space.

DCA would be great with this ride as well. Pixar Pier is screaming for a water ride & Latin culture is already very popular here in Cali so I can't see it being anything but popular.

Comment

Originally posted by BlAcKoUt510 View Post
        That escalated quick.
        Sorry dark rides bring out my dark humor...
        My wife is the rebel spy.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X