Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you REALLY miss WDW, watching this might help U get over it.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you REALLY miss WDW, watching this might help U get over it.

Howdy folks!

Former Disney Jungle Cruise Guide here which means I will always be an E-Ticket attraction.

Showing you beautiful videos of the parks set to uplifting music will NOT help you feel better about not going.
    Instead I'll share this pretty funny & long review of the Grand Floridian by a guy Disney should've really made an extra effort to not piss off.
    If you can't afford the Grand Floridian, this might also be consoling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldrmykqqUVk

He and his mom paid $770 per night for each of the two rooms!

And, dude, if you knock a robe in a store to the floor, hang it back up.

I've never stayed at a Four Seasons, but I read a book about the chain by its founder, and I think Pete would've been much happier there.

I imagine they made his MagicBand not work for his room just to annoy him.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 03-31-2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

You know the scene in Life of Brian when he's being chased, then is picked up by aliens?
      Well this link below to Walt at a World's Fair is about that out of place, but I'm sharing it because it's so excellent & I'd like those who make & share Disney-related videos to aspire to make theirs more interesting--especially visually. Even if it's a video of a podcast. Listen to the narrator's enthusiasm! Strive for that energy level!

Also, this video shows a system used on future Disney attractions, and covers the Carousel of Progress that made it to WDW after performing for a few years at Disneyland. That's another feeble argument why this video linked below belongs on this WDW thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81dlX_hZ60A

Comment

great, thanks for sharing

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X