Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Hours Showing on WDW website starting May 10th

The Walt Disney World website is now showing operating hours on May 10th. Does anyone have reliable information confirming this is a new change as of today, or has it always been like this?

It also shows entertainment offerings like Fantasmic, which makes me skeptical because the current nationwide guidelines on restricting large scale entertainment.

Comment

I think you can use common sense on this!

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
        I think you can use common sense on this!
        I respectfully disagree. Very little that the current administration has done can be considered to be a common sense action.

We are talking about Florida, not California. I don't trust the Florida government to do anything that is right, and I don't believe for one second that their corporate puppet masters will allow them to act in the best interests of the people as long as necessary.

If you want an example, look at what is happening in Jacksonville today.

I do have more information, though. It appears that they are pushing things back a week at a time, but they have no idea when they will open or how it's going to happen.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X