X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW cutting back theme park hours

This news popped up on many outlets when I Googled "Walt Disney World":

https://www.freep.com/story/travel/n...19/3330470001/

Who made the foolish decision to have the Magic Kingdom close at 6PM? Out of all the parks, shouldn't it be the one to be open the latest, like 8?

Comment

Originally posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
      Who made the foolish decision to have the Magic Kingdom close at 6PM? Out of all the parks, shouldn't it be the one to be open the latest, like 8?
      This article says it's only closing an hour earlier, but were they closing at 7PM this whole time, then?

https://www.vulture.com/2020/08/walt...uarantine.html

Per Disney’s website, the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Hollywood Studios will soon close an hour earlier, with Epcot shuttering two hours early and Animal Kingdom cutting back the day on either end, opening an hour later and closing one hour earlier. The changes will take affect on September 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Andy View Post

This article says it's only closing an hour earlier, but were they closing at 7PM this whole time, then?
        Yup! Each park was open for 10 hours. DAK was 8-6, MK 9-7, DHS 10-8 and Epcot 11-9. So these "reduced hours" are on top of what were already limited hours.

Comment

Originally posted by 9oldmen View Post
          Yup! Each park was open for 10 hours. DAK was 8-6, MK 9-7, DHS 10-8 and Epcot 11-9. So these "reduced hours" are on top of what were already limited hours.
          Oh, wow. I see that now. Thanks for the clarity! I guess the number of cancellations must have been very high to warrant this. I definitely was not expecting it, despite other theme parks cutting back on their hours.

Comment

(I deleted my post because, though hilarious, it was too political for this thread and violated the Small World of love we should all strive for.)
            Last edited by jcruise86; 08-12-2020, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X