Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney World is not safe. A TR I found on reddit.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney World is not safe. A TR I found on reddit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E12114D8-0C1F-45DD-91EF-2E0E81B6303D.jpeg
Views:	1141
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	8624909

Thanks for sharing that, Zanadros.

Comment

Cancelled my January trip yesterday for this very reason. People suck.
      "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

people will always suck, pandemic or not

Comment

Originally posted by ANadventureTime View Post
          people will always suck, pandemic or not
          Yeah! No discipline...just so sad. ...

Comment

Yes people do suck.
            However I was just at Disneyworld two weeks ago and for the most part people did follow the rules. Out of the thousands of people I only saw about 6 who did not follow the rules, and it was mostly people in the queue who for some reason cannot stand on their line.

Comment

Lots of Holiday commercials are popping up now for Disney World. People wearing masks and enjoying Disney World surrounded by Holiday decorations. Hasn't actually happened yet, of course, but enticing none the less. I am sure the Disney Company is losing lots of money for the cancelled Halloween events, but they are trying their best to make Christmas as festive as possible. I have a hard time wearing my mask as I shop for my groceries, I can't imagine walking around in the Florida humidity. Even with advertised discounts, WDW is expensive. I'm saving up for a vacation sometime in the future, when the parks are back to normal, and all the extras are back in full swing. The fireworks, parades, and character interactions. I am 73, so my time may never come, since my mobility decreases each and every year. Each and every day actually. For those that go, make you enjoy yourself. I hope you feel you have gotten your money's worth. After all magic is not a monetary thing at all, is it.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Yeah as really Disney company as they do not have the money to pay their employees. Having to lay them off. Just another letdown on those people.

Comment

Originally posted by OloZatus View Post
                  Yes people do suck.
                  However I was just at Disneyworld two weeks ago and for the most part people did follow the rules. Out of the thousands of people I only saw about 6 who did not follow the rules, and it was mostly people in the queue who for some reason cannot stand on their line.
                  This is a good point. What one person experiences based on their attitude can seem very different from another. For a situation like this, we really need actual infection numbers.
                  St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X