Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Disney Resort?

Mine is definitely the Polynesian, so unique and soothing for some reason, plus love the proximity to MK and being on the monorail system. Can't wait to hear everyone's answers!192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
    Last edited by amelibeli75; 11-03-2020, 01:14 AM.

The Animal Kingdom Lodge. Bad location, but excellent restaurants and theming!
    (Robert A.M. Stern's company also designed my three other favorite Disney resorts: the Wilderness Lodge,
    the Grand Californian, and the moderately priced Hotel Cheyenne.)

Comment

I agree that love the Animal Kingdom Lodge with the whole theming. As a moderate hotel love the French Quarter/Riverside.

Comment

Third vote for The Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Comment

So as I said my favorite WDW is AKL but I must say 2 years ago we stayed at Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and the Hollywood Hotel in Hong Kong and they were amazing! The beauty and how clean they were was awesome. And the customer service was beyond belief. In Shanghai we were about to go to the park and asked for help to book our train tickets online but found out that the train tickets we wanted to purchase to get to Beijing in three days as foreigners we were not able to purchase online due to not having a Chinese credit card. One of the staff took our cash and ID and went by metro train (over 1 hour each way) stood in line and purchased our tickets for us so that we could enjoy our full day in the park.
          Last edited by Flarson; 11-06-2020, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flarson View Post
            I agree that love the Animal Kingdom Lodge with the whole theming. As a moderate hotel love the French Quarter/Riverside.
            I've visited Port Orleans a couple times & we might stay in the FQ on our next trip in 2022. (It was a little painful canceling our 2021 reservation for the AKL, but they decided to "play it safe" & delay the Tron coaster. Like many fans of Disney parks, I take my inner kid seriously and I WANNA RIDE TRON! WAAAAA! )
            Last edited by jcruise86; 11-06-2020, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post

I've visited Port Orleans a couple times & we might stay in the FQ on our next trip in 2022. (It was a little painful canceling our 2021 reservation for the AKL, but they decided to "play it safe" & delay the Tron coaster. Like many fans of Disney parks, I take my inner kid seriously and I WANNA RIDE TRON! WAAAAA! )
              You will love it! It was amazing in Shanghai.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X