Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida min. wage to go to $15 by 2026

Floridians voted to increase their minimum wage from it's current $8.56 to $15 by 2026:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...cid=uxbndlbing

Really going to cost a fortune to go to WDW now.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Originally posted by TacAlert View Post
      Really going to cost a fortune to go to WDW now.
      Will it also cost a fortune to go to Universal Orlando? Or Sea World? Busch Gardens? Will it now cost a fortune to eat fast food in Florida? Go to a movie? Go to a retail store? Will it affect the prices of everything in Florida that requires hourly workers?
      Also, I think the new ruling means that everyone will be making the $15 by 2026, and I read somewhere that the workers at WDW are for the most part, already making at least $15 per hour. Any price increases that happen would probably have happened anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 9oldmen View Post

Will it also cost a fortune to go to Universal Orlando? Or Sea World? Busch Gardens? Will it now cost a fortune to eat fast food in Florida? Go to a movie? Go to a retail store? Will it affect the prices of everything in Florida that requires hourly workers?
        Also, I think the new ruling means that everyone will be making the $15 by 2026, and I read somewhere that the workers at WDW are for the most part, already making at least $15 per hour. Any price increases that happen would probably have happened anyway.
        Exactly, everything around it will go up as well. I think WDW is actually paying less right now, but the point is going to WDW involves visiting businesses outside the property that will get more expensive also.
        "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

L
          My wife is the rebel spy.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X