Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xtra morning time2B replaced w.30min. early entry 4ALL PARKS4hotel guests every day

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtra morning time2B replaced w.30min. early entry 4ALL PARKS4hotel guests every day

Today's update. . .
    https://www.micechat.com/279815-walt...rise-and-news/
    . . . mentioned that Disney World might replace having extra morning time at different parks on different days
    with letting all Disney World hotel guests get into all of the parks 30 minutes each day.

I LOVE this because it'll make my planning easier.

What I've been doing for decades is finding out which parks open early and then planning the trip to avoid the early-opening parks
    because they were more crowded in the afternoons & evenings, and we only visit one park per day.

Now if I have to make restaurant reservations 6 months in advance (WHICH I HATE), I at least won't try & figure out which parks open early on different days & then hope the early opening schedule doesn't change in the months before our trip.

Of course, if WDW still has individual parks open late at night on different days (NOOOO! {Please, no!}), I'll still plan restaurant & FastPass reservations to avoid the more crowded parks.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 01-12-2021, 07:47 PM.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X