• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Hanks & The Carousel of Progress

Thoughts anyone?

https://justdisney.co/tom-hanks-to-n...gHbGNiFjNzGaxg
    MY SIGNATURE:
    Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Originally posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    Cool, I love this attraction! This and the Peoplemover are two of the reasons I'll return to Walt Disney World. As a Californian I have Magic Kingdom Tomorrowland envy.

Comment

That's a great honor for Tom Hanks.
      I'm a big fan of Carousel of Progress and to me this is a really good fit. Can't wait to hear his narration!

Comment

I think it's a good fit as well.
        "...but life without cake is no life at all"
        -Lysithea von Ordelia, Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Disneyland: 1997, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2015, 2020, 202?
        WDW: 2006

Comment

I really hope they fully change out act 4. Seems they have been doing only lite alterations since it opened in 1975.

And I would love it if they can take those butt ugly curtains for the load and unload stages .... and throw them into an incinerator! 😆 And recreate the Kalidophonic screen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2A05F3F4-AB0C-4FB7-B836-64C6C09D0EAB.jpeg
Views:	350
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	8630782

MY SIGNATURE:
          Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
            If it has to change, I can't think of anyone more appropriate to do the voice.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X