Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Attraction Dining

First timer taking a trip to WDW this year after years of going to Disneyland.
    Are there any in attraction restaurants similar to Blue Bayou at Disneyland at Disney World?

I don’t believe there is a 1:1 restaurant, but DFB guide does actually list some “dining in an attraction” options on the video below (those there count more on a technicality):

https://youtu.be/gQCPDb-hQyQ

Comment

The Mexico pavillion in Epcot has a boat ride in it. You can eat and your kids can ride without leaving the building.
      My wife is the rebel spy.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewLeeHi View Post
        First timer taking a trip to WDW this year after years of going to Disneyland.
        Are there any in attraction restaurants similar to Blue Bayou at Disneyland at Disney World?
        As Darth Scottie said, the Grand Fiesta Tour boat ride goes by the San Angel Inn in the Epcot Mexico Pavilion. Also in Epcot the The Garden Grill restaurant in the Land pavilion overlooks parts of the Living with the Land ride, and in MK Pinocchio's Village Haus has a window that looks down on the load area of Small World.

Comment

I couldn't forget memories in that pavilion in Epcot. Missing those good old days

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X