Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Simple Question: Your favorite WDW park

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Question: Your favorite WDW park

Just a simple poll. What is your favorite WDW park?

No need to explain why (but you will anyway ) and no need to harp on others as to why their park is their favorite.

Remember, the question is, what is YOUR favorite park, not what park is the best.
    Magic Kingdom
    30.95%
    EPCOT
    48.81%
    Disney's Hollywood Studios
    3.57%
    Animal Kingdom
    16.67%

Re: Simple Question: Your favorite WDW park

Epcot.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Mine is EPCOT

Comment

Simple answer ... the Magic Kingdom.

All my childhood memories are from that park and it will always be special, not matter what rides and attractions open in the other parks.

Comment

Epcot. AK is a close second, though I spend like 95% of my park time at Epcot.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

Comment

ok So I voted for AK, but I am surprised to see Epcot in the lead... I like the park, but never considered it a favorite.

Why do you like Epcot? I am just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Parisi View Post
              For me, it's just because it's so different from any other park I've ever been to.

There are no coasters yet there are things for everybody. Despite the size of the park, I think that EPCOT is probably one of the more relaxing parks to spend a day at. Your not constantly running from one ride to the next because there are so many things to see in between the rides.

When we were there in May/June, we spent 7 or 8 hours just walking around World Showcase, going in the shops, taking in the gardens and it was just about the funnest day ever. Sure we did a couple of rides/shows in between, but it wasn't about that.

Comment

It is a great walking park. It's well designed, nice walkways, pretty lake in the center. I don't necessarily like the attractions better, but I do like the park itself best. The French movie still is a favorite, though! I do like having the diversity of cultures too, though it's not exactly the same as going to another country. Illuminations never gets old to me.
                Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Epcot has long been my favorite. There are things I love at all of the parks, but I tend to spend more time at Epcot than anywhere else. My trips are often solo trips just to get away from my real life and destress or an afternoon. A stroll around Epcot always serves that purpose well, even if i never set foot on a single actual ride/attraction.

Comment

I guess when I go to WDW I always give it like a half day. I usually go, get on Test Track, Mission Space and SSE, and then I usually leave. I mean I have been to world showcase, but never really stopped at each land. When I went this past May, I actually did spend a lil time in the World showcase, and I did enjoy it. I enjoyed the wine tasting in Italy and the shows they put on... I guess with me, WS is something best experienced either during the cooler months or during the F&W festival. When I tried walking through in May, it was so hot, I couldnt do it. LOL!!!

Comment

I actually don't like EPCOT as much during Food and Wine. WAY too many people. World Showcase was nice and 'somewhat' empty during Flower and Garden, and it was great.

Comment

I guess when I go to WDW I always give it like a half day. I usually go, get on Test Track, Mission Space and SSE, and then I usually leave. I mean I have been to world showcase, but never really stopped at each land. When I went this past May, I actually did spend a lil time in the World showcase, and I did enjoy it. I enjoyed the wine tasting in Italy and the shows they put on... I guess with me, WS is something best experienced either during the cooler months or during the F&W festival. When I tried walking through in May, it was so hot, I couldnt do it. LOL!!!
                        I go more for exercise, and Epcot is a great exercise park. The AK isn't at all, I always am stopping to look at animals and such.

The Food and Wine Festival does get crazy some evenings, but during the early day it's really nice.
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

AK for me. It's the only one I miss.

Comment

My favorite is the Magic Kingdom.

Comment

The water parks

I think its the one area where Disney still is far ahead of most of the competition and things don't feel dated.

I like MGM's attractions.. and MK's looks (but find myself not interested in many of the attractions). EPCOT is a hybrid for me. EPCOT *used* to be my favorite back when Future World rocked... JII.. Living Seas... Communicore.. Horizons.. and SSE to a lesser extent.. it was awesome.

Honestly I find myself usually wrapping WDW together.. I don't find myself focusing on individual parks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X