This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mailing items TO WDW from home

Have any of you mailed items from home TO WDW so that it is there when you arrive for your vacation? I am trying to decide how early I should mail a box to the Resort. Thanks in advance.
    WDWNewsletter.com

Re: Mailing items TO WDW from home

I know Rixter and Mickeymaxx have done this.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind you sending them a PM to ask in case they don't see this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Peak Seasons View Post
      Have any of you mailed items from home TO WDW so that it is there when you arrive for your vacation? I am trying to decide how early I should mail a box to the Resort. Thanks in advance.
      Yes I do every year. Call the resort you'll be staying at and tell them that you are sending a package to have during your stay there and get their exact mailing address.
      On the package you want to include (BOLDLY) your reservation date. When you check in , inform them at the front desk that you had a package sent ahead of time and they will be able to pull it up on the computer that it is there. They will give it to you then or deliver to your room soon after. They told me to send it Fed-X and that's what I do every year. Never had a problem. I send mine 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ahead of my reservation date. I hope this helps.

Comment

Address You can use your reservation paper that you get from WDW
        Is the same Address most of the time.

Here from Calfornia you will 10 work day for grounds shipping.
        so sent Monday and next week wednesday will have it.

I use UPS.

On the outside of the box on six side Print Name Reservation number
        Arrival dates and your Departure Date.

I know a ups store on the way to the airport and for me is cheap then have Disney send back by fedex.

You can look up the cost on the WWW at ups or fedex.

one more Get that track number so you show that ship it and that Disney received.
        The Disney resort will get a lot items from people send it.
        My last trip in the back main desk office, Disney CM Had a hard time finding my box. I call the desk the CM say that when I left they found the box.

Yes I had a print out of the track number information, but had it in the room.
        AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
        Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse