Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School and Neighborhood info

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • School and Neighborhood info

    Hey all! I am needing a little help. There is a small chance that we could be moving down to the Orlando area. I am wondering what are the best school districts and areas to live. I am wanting outside Orlando most likely. Also, is the Kindergarten all day there?





    It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

  • #2
    Re: School and Neighborhood info

    Originally posted by tayakaleb View Post
    Hey all! I am needing a little help. There is a small chance that we could be moving down to the Orlando area. I am wondering what are the best school districts and areas to live. I am wanting outside Orlando most likely. Also, is the Kindergarten all day there?
    Weikva is an excellent area and one of the best school districts around...Lake Brantley High is a top ranked school as is the Teague Middle School and Weikva Elementary. Location is great, puts you right off of I-4 and roughly 1/2 hour from Disney. Another up and coming area is Clermont with a zero crime rate, mostly all new schools and about 20 minutes from Disney...It would be a little easier to narrow in on an area for you if I knew what price bracket home you are looking for...These two areas that I mentioned your looking at a mid price of about $300,000 plus for a house...from there you can go up or down...
    Linda (former DRC Cast Member)
    Mice Chat Travel Planner
    Lindawdwtravel@aol.com
    www.magicalvacationworldtravel.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: School and Neighborhood info

      Originally posted by Lindawdwtravel View Post
      Weikva is an excellent area and one of the best school districts around...Lake Brantley High is a top ranked school as is the Teague Middle School and Weikva Elementary. Location is great, puts you right off of I-4 and roughly 1/2 hour from Disney. Another up and coming area is Clermont with a zero crime rate, mostly all new schools and about 20 minutes from Disney...It would be a little easier to narrow in on an area for you if I knew what price bracket home you are looking for...These two areas that I mentioned your looking at a mid price of about $300,000 plus for a house...from there you can go up or down...
      Sorry, forgot your last question...yes, kindergarted is all day....any questions please feel free to e-mail me...
      Linda (former DRC Cast Member)
      Mice Chat Travel Planner
      Lindawdwtravel@aol.com
      www.magicalvacationworldtravel.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: School and Neighborhood info

        Here's an online resource that you can use to compare schools-http://www.greatschools.net/
        A signature should go here.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: School and Neighborhood info

          What type of job do you do? That'll help narrow down where in the Orlando area is best for you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: School and Neighborhood info

            Originally posted by SkittleKicks View Post
            What type of job do you do? That'll help narrow down where in the Orlando area is best for you.

            well, my husband's company has an office there and the guy who currently is running it is quiting at the end of the year. I doubt we will be moving, I am just trying to be prepared just incase. Thanks to you all for your info and advice!





            It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X