Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Rix open (Coronado Springs)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rix open (Coronado Springs)

I had gotten word (from Buzz at the Coronado Springs unofficial site) that Rix opened in the past day or two, at least the cafe area. The nighttime area should open this weekend, from what I've been told. I am staying there over the next couple of nights, so it will even be easier to get some photos up quickly.

I am not doing Mousfest per se, but I'm part of the RADP group and will be hanging out with them, and taking night and Christmas photos and such (as well as stopping by to meet a few groups and individuals who invited me to do so). It should be fun. But I want to get back to my regular photo walks really soon! I'm still only 1/4 or so the way through the AK walk, that is a big one.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Rix open (Coronado Springs)

yes, i was staying at CSR this past weekend and a castmember told me that the shop and rix would be open by wednesday 12/5. the tarps were down during the late night hours and i was able to take some pictures. i'll probably refrain from posting pics, as your coverage will be complete.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Re: Rix open (Coronado Springs)

Originally posted by malice View Post
      yes, i was staying at CSR this past weekend and a castmember told me that the shop and rix would be open by wednesday 12/5. the tarps were down during the late night hours and i was able to take some pictures. i'll probably refrain from posting pics, as your coverage will be complete.
      Don't worry about that. If you have photos, post them! I'll post whatever I can, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. (you can post in this thread if you want).
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X