This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rix open (Coronado Springs)

I had gotten word (from Buzz at the Coronado Springs unofficial site) that Rix opened in the past day or two, at least the cafe area. The nighttime area should open this weekend, from what I've been told. I am staying there over the next couple of nights, so it will even be easier to get some photos up quickly.

I am not doing Mousfest per se, but I'm part of the RADP group and will be hanging out with them, and taking night and Christmas photos and such (as well as stopping by to meet a few groups and individuals who invited me to do so). It should be fun. But I want to get back to my regular photo walks really soon! I'm still only 1/4 or so the way through the AK walk, that is a big one.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Rix open (Coronado Springs)

yes, i was staying at CSR this past weekend and a castmember told me that the shop and rix would be open by wednesday 12/5. the tarps were down during the late night hours and i was able to take some pictures. i'll probably refrain from posting pics, as your coverage will be complete.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Re: Rix open (Coronado Springs)

Originally posted by malice View Post
      yes, i was staying at CSR this past weekend and a castmember told me that the shop and rix would be open by wednesday 12/5. the tarps were down during the late night hours and i was able to take some pictures. i'll probably refrain from posting pics, as your coverage will be complete.
      Don't worry about that. If you have photos, post them! I'll post whatever I can, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't. (you can post in this thread if you want).
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X