Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Countdown to my first trip to Florida!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown to my first trip to Florida!!!

OK, my ticker in my signature stopped working....grr

A week from now, I will be just about ready to get on my flight to Florida! My finals will be over and I will be ready for my BIG adventure to the other side of the Disney pond!!!!!!!!!!

Any last minute advice, vets?
    Last edited by sorceress1986; 12-07-2007, 12:14 PM.
    My mind won't rest
    and I don't sleep
    Not even in my dreams...
    -"If You Ever Did Believe"
    written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
    1985-2005

Re: Countdown to my first trip to Florida!!!

Originally posted by sorceress1986 View Post
    OK, my ticker in my signature stopped working....grr

A week from now, I will be just about ready to get on my flight to Florida! My finals will be over and I will be ready for my BIG adventure to the other side of the Disney pond!!!!!!!!!!

Any last minute advice, vets?
    I hope you have a wonderful trip!, we are going in 3 days time, can't wait!

Comment

Club 33 and WDW? Wow, this is a big month. I'm Jealous.

Best advice I ever got: Don't worry about seeing it all, just enjoy what your doing while your doing it.

Have Fun!

Comment

My best hint is... AVOID park hopping as much as possible so you can maximize the time you spend daily at each of the WDW parks.

Comment

First off, have a great time!

Now my advice:

1. Always go where the crowd isn't, unless there are big signs that say, "Employees Only," because you aren't allowed back there. LOL
          2. Bring a light jacket, this time of year the evenings are cool.
          3. If it's sunny and/or cloudy you can still sunburn so be mindful.
          4. Bring a pen.
          5. If you have a camera, bring extra batteries.
          6. Have a great time.
          7. Don't rush it, accept the fact that you can't do it all.
          8. Ask to sit in the front of the monorail whenever possible, best seat in the house. IMHO
          9. Have a churro, turkey leg, Figaro fries or a dole whip. Have at least 1 or all 4 if your feeling adventurous.
          10. Wear comfortable shoes.

That's all I got, have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by flotsam_mike View Post
            Club 33 and WDW? Wow, this is a big month. I'm Jealous.

Best advice I ever got: Don't worry about seeing it all, just enjoy what your doing while your doing it.

Have Fun!
            Yeah, I was a little surprized myself. Heck with Disney, I made my own Year of a Million Dreams come true!

Thanks for the advice. I definitely have certain priorities straight on what I need to see. First, my mom said, "Go on the stuff we dont have!" Then she told me, "Go on the stuff we have to compare!!!!!!" Ok, that covers, I dont know....EVERYTHING!

No park hopping. The night i get there (meeting a family friend and another one who is leavingthe next day) and going to Contemporary for dessert. Next morning, we take the other friend to the airport, and I want to see the resort christmas stuff that day (gingerbread house, trees, etc.). Then sunday, it's ON! MK on sun, we'll go throught the parks on by one, and the days left over are for anything we may have wanted to go back over, or anything we missed, Downtown Disney, outlets. i come home the afternoon of the 23rd. YEAH!!!
            My mind won't rest
            and I don't sleep
            Not even in my dreams...
            -"If You Ever Did Believe"
            written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
            1985-2005

Comment

My WDW advice

First, Never fight or argue, let things go and always be the bigger person, say you love them and that you're sorry, even if it is their fault. I hate to see family members saying evil things to each other just to get back at them while inside a Disney theme park.

Second, Take time to sit down and rest anywhere, socialize and just take in the sounds of your surroundings.

Third, Why not treat everyone in your party to something edible and something that is new to your taste buds while visiting Epcot's World Showcase. Your friends/family will remember that moment the entire trip, so will their stomachs!

Fourth, Think about buying a very nice pin and trading it with a child. You'll make their day and make for a great Disney moment. Take a photo of the trade and remember their grand smile.

Super jealous and can't wait to do WDW Christmas next year!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X