This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun way to use old Osborne Lights glasses

I didn't realize until the past couple of weeks how many people still have their glasses. I don't. But for those who do - I didn't find them all that interesting for the Osborne Lights, but I loved using the angel glasses for fireworks. I always called them "exploding angel glasses".

Just a fun thing, if you still have yours! I'd love to get another pair sometime, I hadn't thought about it in forever until this past month.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Fun way to use old Osborne Lights glasses

Oh - and if anyone heading this way has any, I'd be glad to trade baked goods for a pair of glasses. I make pretty good fudge. (and am always happy to bake!)
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Oh if only I possed a pair of those magic glasses! Then I could have baked goods by Denise!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
        Oh - and if anyone heading this way has any, I'd be glad to trade baked goods for a pair of glasses. I make pretty good fudge. (and am always happy to bake!)
        Wait, fudge is baked? Really?!?

Guess I need my mom to share her secrets from the kitchen :blush:
        "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
          Oh if only I possed a pair of those magic glasses! Then I could have baked goods by Denise!
          You can still have baked goods! I think this year I'm making fudge (okay Sabres, it doesn't go in an oven ), chocolate-chip coconut cinnamon cookies, maybe some almond bark and mint nut clusters. I like to bake over Christmas, I go a bit nuts actually with it!
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

The sad thing is, I wasn't kidding )

My mom is a regular Betty Crocker, but she apparently didn't pass on that gene!

Stinks that I'm missing out on your baked goods - I never kept any of my glasses!
            "When entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic." -Sam Eagle

"I may have invented these bifocals I'm wearing, but I can assure you they're not rose-colored" -Ben Franklin, The American Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by Sabres2006 View Post
              The sad thing is, I wasn't kidding )

My mom is a regular Betty Crocker, but she apparently didn't pass on that gene!

Stinks that I'm missing out on your baked goods - I never kept any of my glasses!
              I usually bring some for friends in the parks (around Christmas), but you don't appear to be local!

My mom wasn't Betty Crocker at all, and I wasn't for a long time. But stuff can be so expensive to buy ($10.00 a pound for fudge, etc.). I can make 5 1/2 pounds of fudge for less than that! And eating at restaurants can be really pricey, it took a $20.00 chicken curry meal to finally force me to find a good recipe. It was hard, but I finally found one.
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X