This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Kingdom New Years Fireworks

Beginning on 12/29 and running through 12/31, the MK will feature it's largest fireworks show to date. This year's show has been designed by the designer of Magic, Music and Mayhem, the Peace on Earth Finale, and EPCOT's 25th Anniversary and 4th of July shows, Brad Cicotti.

Although, the music and title of the show will remain the same, Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks, the pyrotechnics have been completed redesigned. A spin-off of the traditional "mirror" show will be featured along with a mega load of perimeter fireworks.

Enjoy!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Re: Magic Kingdom New Years Fireworks

I had been told of the fireworks a few days back - I plan to go Sunday. I can't wait!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Comment

This news was from WDW News Today;
      http://www.wdwnewstoday.com/ring-in-2008-with-a-bang/

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Manning View Post
        I know that it sounds very similar but I didn't see that on your site...

Let me add that monorail traffic will be permitted during the show. Ferry and bus service or course will be suspended for about 15 minutes prior, during, and about 15 minutes after the show.
        sigpic

Comment

I received the info nearly a week ago from someone at WDW. I'm sure the news is in many places, I've been planning to go Sunday.

I missed Phone Daves quote about the taser - that is really funny!
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
            I know that it sounds very similar but I didn't see that on your site...
            Well, it's not my site. It's a friends.

Comment

I plan on being there Sunday as well, with parents and G-Fan in tow. At what time will the show run?

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                I plan on being there Sunday as well, with parents and G-Fan in tow. At what time will the show run?
                The calendar on the WDW site lists Holiday Wishes at 8:30 with Fantasy in the Sky at 11:50.
                sigpic

Comment

The calendar on the WDW site lists Holiday Wishes at 8:30 with Fantasy in the Sky at 11:50.
                  Okay, great - I am meeting a friend and his wife in the afternoon, and they said 9pm for fireworks (which seemed odd to me for a New Years Eve fireworks show!)
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

If I remember, I'll have the YOMD button in case I run into you. I hope you enjoy the fireworks! Thanks to WDW Monorail for the reminder to everyone as well.
                    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                      If I remember, I'll have the YOMD button in case I run into you. I hope you enjoy the fireworks! Thanks to WDW Monorail for the reminder to everyone as well.
                      You're very welcome.

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm.. that's not good. I am going with my parents and I doubt they will want to stay at the MK until that late a time. Too bad.

Comment

Hmmm.. that's not good. I am going with my parents and I doubt they will want to stay at the MK until that late a time. Too bad.
                          Yeah, but the point is to celebrate the New Years as it happens.

Comment

Yeah, but the point is to celebrate the New Years as it happens.
                            Tomorrow isn't New Years.

And ROE appears to be showing twice on NYE. So for those who want an earlier celebration, that may be an option. Not everyone wants to be out past midnight. I am sometimes asleep as midnight hits - I figure that January 1st will be waiting for me in the morning.

Not that I'd mind being at Disney, it's a great place to ring in the New Year (if I was anywhere, it would be there) - but it doesn't matter the time so much.
                            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                              Tomorrow isn't New Years.

And ROE appears to be showing twice on NYE. So for those who want an earlier celebration, that may be an option. Not everyone wants to be out past midnight. I am sometimes asleep as midnight hits - I figure that January 1st will be waiting for me in the morning.

Not that I'd mind being at Disney, it's a great place to ring in the New Year (if I was anywhere, it would be there) - but it doesn't matter the time so much.

RoE will have a 7:30 (I think PoE is included) show and an 11:40 show. The second show will contain the 8 minute long NYE show.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X