X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disney-MGM Studios

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
    I'm assuming you meant go into The Land pavilion??? And WOW - thanks for that. And I never get drunk at the Rose & Crown - I simply get more and more cheerful!!!
    Oh I said wonders, I meant Land, thanks for picking up on that. Now wonders was next door to where I worked and that was a nice quiet place to escape to on break and wander around.

Cranium Command is a dark scary empty theater when no one is around!
    Always follow your dreams...sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DocPaddock View Post
      Cranium Command is a dark scary empty theater when no one is around!
      Oh, don't I know it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        Fave memories have to be getting picked to be an extra in Superstar TV in 1993 (I was in the Cheers scene and had a line) and then picked to be an extra for the Indiana Jones stunt show in 1994 (I was a "screamer").
        Originally posted by snapegirl View Post
        I was picked for Superstar TV too! I was Ginger (The Movie Star) for Gilligan's Island.

I was 5. It was.. uh.. 1988? Wow, I feel old haha.
        Originally posted by danyoung View Post
        I did it too - one time. I happened to be wearing a flannel shirt that day, which along with my full beard and husky size made me a perfect Al from Home Improvement. I thought I did a pretty great job! I always thought it would have been cool if they had made tapes of each show to sell to those who were in it, but that probably would have violated some copright laws. Oh well, at least I have a great memory!

I was also picked for Superstar TV, I was one of the ending commentaries for the Johnny Carson show. :yea: It was a lot of fun, I was terribly excited.

I also remember doing the walking portion of the backstage studios tour and seeing them film the New MMC and thinking it was so cool to see the show being made in real life.

I also miss the Villains store before it was invaded by pirates and taken over by Nightmare Before Christmas. When it had actual villain merchandise that was unique and different.

Comment

well im a big movie buff and that whole place is my home. i wll always call it MGM
          Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

I remember my first time going on the Great Big Movie Ride and being afraid of the cowboys and the ALIEN! I always use to hide from it! I will miss it being called MGM Studios!
            I love the Great Big Movie Ride! I hope they don't change it!

Comment

I remember my first time going on the Great Big Movie Ride and being afraid of the cowboys and the ALIEN! I always use to hide from it! I will miss it being called MGM Studios!
              I love the Great Big Movie Ride! I hope they don't change it!

Comment

I've only been there a few times, on my first ever visit to WDW in December. My favorite memory of the park is definitely doing TOT for the first time. I was thinking "this is the coolest 'scary' ride since Haunted Mansion'". And then the scariest part came -- the drops. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X