This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds during Jan 25th-Jan. 30th

I am hoping that the crowds are going to be slow during our next short trip from Jan. 25th-Jan.30th. Does anyone no of any reason why the parks would be extra busy these days. We are going back so soon because there is a Duro-Last roofing convention at the Coronado Resort. Do they give discounted rooms for those attending conventions or would our annual pass discount be better?

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Re: Crowds during Jan 25th-Jan. 30th

No holidays or anything going on that weekend. I'll be up there the 24th & 25th myself.

Comment

And my wife and my three boys and I will be there from the 20th to the 31st!! Yipppeee! lol Hopefuly we bump into each other lol.

Comment

Hope you all have a wonderful time in Florida! We'll be celebrating MC's third anniversary that weekend (26th and 27th) in Anaheim.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
          Hope you all have a wonderful time in Florida! We'll be celebrating MC's third anniversary that weekend (26th and 27th) in Anaheim.
          That sounds like it will be fun. I don't get out to DL until March. (but hopefully I'll still see everyone!)
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X