X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Animal Kingdom Anniversary

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    :lol: I love the way you think Denise!

But I'm not expecting much beyond what they did for Epcot's 25th. But never say never... they still have some time to put something together.
    I don't expect as much as what was there for the 25th. I actually hope it isn't, because the 25th should have been really something to celebrate, 10 is good - just not as remarkable. I would LOVE if they announced something new for the park, though. (Besides Rivers of Light).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Comment

Anyone want to sponser a poor, Philadelphia college student so he can go to the DAK 10 year anniversary?

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
        Increased attendence will hopefully lead to more attractions! Keep people in the parks, eat, shopping, spending!
        or, decreased attendance might make them do something big
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirbilicious View Post
          Anyone want to sponser a poor, Philadelphia college student so he can go to the DAK 10 year anniversary?
          Only if you want to sponsor a poor Orlando High School student so that he can go to Disneyland next year...
          My Jedi mind tricks don't work via internet...Sorry!

WDWCelebrations.com: Celebrating the Magic of the Past, Present and Future Together!

Comment

Originally posted by jedimaster1227 View Post
            Only if you want to sponsor a poor Orlando High School student so that he can go to Disneyland next year...
            Make that sponsorship for two LOL.

I'm really looking forward to the event, even though they are not announcing anything new, it should be a day to remeber a Wild Decade (shamless plug for the event I named for www.wdwcelebrations.com). Hope to see some Micechatters there!!!
            Webmaster of WDW News Today
            Host of the WDW News Today Podcast
            Visit us at

Comment

Jedi, you wouldn't happen to know a short, HM crazed girl at your high school, would you?
              Where hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still...That is the time when ghosts are present

Comment

Working...
              X