Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

CSR and the SuperBowl

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR and the SuperBowl

Sunday, February 3rd

Enjoy Super Sunday in style at Rix Lounge

Watch the Giants vs. the Patriots on 7 flat screen TV's.

Doors will open at 4 p.m. Reservations are available.
    buzz2001's Unofficial Coronado Springs Resort Website

Check out the CSR forums!

Re: CSR and the SuperBowl

I'll be watching from the comfort of home on my 42" HDTV.

Comment

I don't watch football (and if I did, I wouldn't do it in style).

But thanks for the info, Buzz!
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
        I don't watch football (and if I did, I wouldn't do it in style).

But thanks for the info, Buzz!
        Hey Denise! Me too, I'll be home watching on the 52" DLP. But for those who will be away from home and staying at CSR, it beats the crowds at ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz2001 View Post
          Hey Denise! Me too, I'll be home watching on the 52" DLP. But for those who will be away from home and staying at CSR, it beats the crowds at ESPN.
          I am guessing there will be a dress code, though.

I don't even know who is playing in the Super Bowl, and I was surprised it was in February this year. This is how little I pay attention! The 52" DLP sounds very nice, I think we have a 42" plasma. I've been inside ESPN only once before, that is more my atmosphere (rowdy and casual). But it's nice to have options, especially for those who are over at CSR.

BTW, Buzz - have you been inside Rix? I didn't go back after trying once.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

CSR? Don't you mean CBR?

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              CSR? Don't you mean CBR?
              CSR - Coronado Springs Resort.
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Chances are I'll be in my home, three thousand miles away, watching the game at home on my 20" analog set (with DirecTV and DVR) along with my dog Angel...she did pick the Giants to beat Green Bay. She has not issued a prediction yet on whether they can topple the Patriots (although that is what I'll be cheering for).

Were I in Florida, I'd be at the ESPN Club. Were I in Anaheim, I'd be at the ESPN Zone.

But again it's nice to know about one's choices!

--Barry
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

CSR - Coronado Springs Resort.
                  This is why I hate abbreviations. Spell things out, people!

Comment

I am guessing there will be a dress code, though.

I don't even know who is playing in the Super Bowl, and I was surprised it was in February this year. This is how little I pay attention! The 52" DLP sounds very nice, I think we have a 42" plasma. I've been inside ESPN only once before, that is more my atmosphere (rowdy and casual). But it's nice to have options, especially for those who are over at CSR.

BTW, Buzz - have you been inside Rix? I didn't go back after trying once.
                    21 more days and I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz2001 View Post
                      21 more days and I'll let you know.
                      Make sure to bring nice shoes!
                      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X