Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

In Park - Free Quest - March 15th - Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • In Park - Free Quest - March 15th - Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

    Project Mice Chat: Exploring Future World

    What a great way to kick off Spring than with a trip around Epcot! This 3 hour event will include exploring Future World and obtaining items and information for points. At the end of the event, the person with the most points is the winner! Prizes provided by Orlando Fun Tickets! With the limited time frame it will be up to the most time conscious players to make the decisons that will have the most impact on their final score. Go for the on-ride question? Or take the easier route, get the off-ride question and save precious minutes! So many choices, you’re guaranteed a fun experience!

    When: March 15th, 2008
    Where: Epcot in front of the Fountain of Nations (SSE side)
    What time: 1:00 p.m.
    Duration: 3 Hours


    On-ride Questions: 2 points.
    Off-ride Questions: 1 point.
    Collected Items: 1 point.

    End Event Meet location:
    Sunshine Seasons (Land Pavilion)
    When: 4:15 p.m.

    The event is FREE to all and no one is under obligation to participate or attend.
    14
    I'll Be there by myself
    50.00%
    7
    2 - Myself and one other
    35.71%
    5
    3- Myself and 2 others
    7.14%
    1
    4 - Myself and 3 others
    7.14%
    1
    5+ - Myself and 4 or more others
    0.00%
    0
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 02-20-2008, 06:12 AM.

  • #2
    Re: March's Mice Chat Meet - Project Mice Chat!

    Makes me wish I was going in March - great idea Summer!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

      I won't be back there until May.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

        Hey Summer! Was just looking up blackout dates and they do start March 15. I am considering upgrading my AP for the last few months to the regular AP (not premium), but I do want to find out if it's worth it to upgrade or just buy regular tickets for that weekend...I'd go up Mar 14-17. Also, that sunday is Palm Sunday. My AP renews Aug. 23.

        ttyl!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

          Aww four day's late.
          Visit

          Click the Banner

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

            Oh my.

            Lets see how today started off.

            I come in to work and check my emails.

            Oh, look, an email from another department

            Oh, look, that department nominated me for an award for some work I did with them

            Oh, look, I won the award.

            - so far nice, but nothing really earth shattering.

            but ....

            Oh, look!!!! The awards presentation is March 13, in Orlando !!!

            Well, heck, if my job is going to fly me up and down, and I have an AP, and points left over on my DVC membership, I guess I COULD stay through Sunday if you twist my arm

            I just have to make sure of some minor logistics, and then it looks like I will be there after all.

            -dave
            "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
            "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

              Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
              Oh my.

              Lets see how today started off.

              I come in to work and check my emails.

              Oh, look, an email from another department

              Oh, look, that department nominated me for an award for some work I did with them

              Oh, look, I won the award.

              - so far nice, but nothing really earth shattering.

              but ....

              Oh, look!!!! The awards presentation is March 13, in Orlando !!!

              Well, heck, if my job is going to fly me up and down, and I have an AP, and points left over on my DVC membership, I guess I COULD stay through Sunday if you twist my arm

              I just have to make sure of some minor logistics, and then it looks like I will be there after all.

              -dave
              LOL Do you always have these conversations with yourself? LOL JK! Will be great to see you Dave and grats on the award!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                LOL Do you always have these conversations with yourself? LOL JK! Will be great to see you Dave and grats on the award!

                I need to have conversations with myself, I am the only one that pays attention

                So - when does the WDW Multi-Park Death March Extravaganza begin ?

                -dave
                "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                  Originally posted by Phonedave View Post
                  I need to have conversations with myself, I am the only one that pays attention

                  So - when does the WDW Multi-Park Death March Extravaganza begin ?

                  -dave

                  LOL First things first, let's get through a few mini adventures first ok?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                    I wouldn't call it a WDW multi-park death march!

                    For those of us WDW veterans, I think that a "gumball rally" type event would be so much fun!

                    I would sooooo take 1st place!! Mwahaha!!

                    Summer, we should definitely start thinking of something along these lines, dontcha think?
                    - Larisa

                    Everybody neat and pretty? Then, on with the show! -MMC

                    :ap:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                      Originally posted by Risa View Post
                      I wouldn't call it a WDW multi-park death march!

                      For those of us WDW veterans, I think that a "gumball rally" type event would be so much fun!

                      I would sooooo take 1st place!! Mwahaha!!

                      Summer, we should definitely start thinking of something along these lines, dontcha think?
                      Oh I absolutely agree, I think having a WDW Gumball Rally would be excellent!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                        Originally posted by Risa View Post
                        I wouldn't call it a WDW multi-park death march!

                        For those of us WDW veterans, I think that a "gumball rally" type event would be so much fun!

                        I would sooooo take 1st place!! Mwahaha!!

                        Summer, we should definitely start thinking of something along these lines, dontcha think?

                        As I said before, Gumball Rally is too "soft" a name for me.

                        Disney Allout Magical Micechat Extreme Deathmarch (DAMMED) - Bringing the pain you need to WDW, one agonizing step at a time.

                        hmmm, that may need just a little tweaking.

                        Oh, and I will be there for this meet.

                        -dave
                        "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                        "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                          Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                          Oh I absolutely agree, I think having a WDW Gumball Rally would be excellent!
                          I'd fly out there for that

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: In Park - Free Quest - March 15th - Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future
                            Howdy folks,

                            A poll has been added to this thread. Please let Summer know
                            if you'll be able to join us for this one of a kind MiceChat event.

                            -Dusty
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

                            Find us on Facebook: .

                            How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                            Save

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: In Park - Free Quest - March 15th - Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                              I may be bringing someone or someones with me. Have to see what happens.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: In Park - Free Quest - March 15th - Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                                This will be fun! WOOT WOOT!
                                Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: In Park - Free Quest - March 15th - Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                                  More details have been revealed in the first post regarding the event. I hope to see all of you there!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: In Park - Free Quest - March 15th - Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                                    I do not have my schedule for March yet, so I can't commit to attending at this moment Summer.. but I will keep it in mind.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: In Park - Free Quest - March 15th - Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                                      how can u this n 3 hours half of the take's more 30 mins 2 do but it's k b/c team ashburn is going 2 kick some mickey fanny out of u guys!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!1

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: In Park - Free Quest - March 15th - Project Mice Chat: Exploring the Future

                                        I'll be there, sounds like fun!

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X