Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

    I have been really tired this past week (not sure if it's my allergies), and pretty unmotivated. Anyway, I am going to get my butt out the door tomorrow to work on my website.

    I plan to work on my AK photo walk, hopefully for 2 or 3 hours. Then update photos - I did get some at T-Rex yesterday, and a couple of other spots. But not enough to really put up as a full update yet. If anyone has any requests for that, let me know! And hopefully also finish up the Poly/GF sunset photo walk, along with some night photos in that area. If anyone has requests in that area, let me know too.

    That will be it for tomorrow, I think! And after seeing so many mentions of Flame Tree today, hopefully it will be open for lunch tomorrow.
    Denise

    www.mousesteps.com




    Favorite TDL Typo:

    Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

  • #2
    Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

    Sounds great - I love how your pictures come out. Have you taken any of Islands of Adventure/Universal Orlando Resort, too? That new Aquatica park at SeaWorld also looks like its going to be great for picture taking.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

      Originally posted by WDWizard View Post
      Sounds great - I love how your pictures come out. Have you taken any of Islands of Adventure/Universal Orlando Resort, too? That new Aquatica park at SeaWorld also looks like its going to be great for picture taking.
      Hi!

      I actually used to have an IOA website back in 1999. But the only Universal pics I have on my site are from the backstage VIP tour at Universal Hollywood, and the Early Show Taping at Universal Orlando last year.

      However, that should change very soon. I don't know too much about Aquatica, I do need to get to Sea World again sometime!

      And thanks!
      Denise

      www.mousesteps.com




      Favorite TDL Typo:

      Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

        Aquatica officially opens on March 1st, right next door to SeaWorld. Islands of Adventure is great for picture taking, especially in the Lost Continent area (although part of it is about to disappear to make way for Harry Potter).

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

          Denise- can you snap some Camp Minnie-Mickey? I was not able to get into that area of AK last visit. I really cannot remember what alot of the area looks like (vs. the LK show). If this works, great. I appreciate your pics, as I live in the middle of the US and dont get to a Disney park more than once every couple of years...
          Mark

          Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
          www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

            Originally posted by WDWizard View Post
            Aquatica officially opens on March 1st, right next door to SeaWorld. Islands of Adventure is great for picture taking, especially in the Lost Continent area (although part of it is about to disappear to make way for Harry Potter).

            I used to go to Uni a lot (back when it first opened), not so much anymore. I had never even heard of Aquatica until recently, I had looked at some info on it earlier today.

            It looks like I'll scrap the first set of AK photos I took, I am not that thrilled with them as a whole. I do like a few, this one is of a baby with it's parents:





            I like bird pics.






            So I'll keep those, and a few others and start over.
            Denise

            www.mousesteps.com




            Favorite TDL Typo:

            Originally posted by TDLFAN
            I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
            on Bay Lake.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

              You can currently get a Uni annual pass for 99 bucks for Florida residents. I'd love to see some of your walks from Uni/IOA. I'd really love to see a walk of the Portofino Bay hotel. I've yet to make it over there even though I say I'm going to take the boat every trip.

              How I wish I lived nearer to Orlando. My wifes out of town today and I woke up at 7 and seriously considered driving down, but its a 4 1/2 hour drive for me so I gave in, defeated.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

                Originally posted by kcnole View Post
                You can currently get a Uni annual pass for 99 bucks for Florida residents. I'd love to see some of your walks from Uni/IOA. I'd really love to see a walk of the Portofino Bay hotel. I've yet to make it over there even though I say I'm going to take the boat every trip.

                How I wish I lived nearer to Orlando. My wifes out of town today and I woke up at 7 and seriously considered driving down, but its a 4 1/2 hour drive for me so I gave in, defeated.
                Is it a regular annual? Or a seasonal type ticket? I'll have to check that out. I've not walked around the Uni hotels in a couple of years, but they are beautiful! I didn't think anyone would really be interested in a Uni resort walk, I will add that to my list.

                My sleep patterns have been all screwy lately, but I got up at a reasonable time and plan to head to Disney by 11. I figured I should hit AK later (instead of earlier), since the entryway would be too busy for pics in the morning.

                I'm sorry you didn't end up making it down today - but I can totally understand. When I lived in St. Pete, it was only 90 minutes. 4 1/2 hours is a lot each way!
                Denise

                www.mousesteps.com




                Favorite TDL Typo:

                Originally posted by TDLFAN
                I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                on Bay Lake.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

                  Originally posted by mark View Post
                  Denise- can you snap some Camp Minnie-Mickey? I was not able to get into that area of AK last visit. I really cannot remember what alot of the area looks like (vs. the LK show). If this works, great. I appreciate your pics, as I live in the middle of the US and dont get to a Disney park more than once every couple of years...
                  I almost missed this! I was going to go the other way (towards Dinoland), but will go towards Camp Minnie/Mickey instead. It doesn't matter to me either way which way, and I'll be able to at least get a part I of the walk up this week!

                  Thanks. I'm sorry you don't get down here so often, I know I'm really fortunate in that regard.
                  Denise

                  www.mousesteps.com




                  Favorite TDL Typo:

                  Originally posted by TDLFAN
                  I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                  on Bay Lake.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

                    Is it a regular annual? Or a seasonal type ticket?
                    Its a regular annual. Universal doesn't do a seasonal, at least not that I'm aware of. They push two types of passes, the preferred is the one that is currently 99 dollars. I bought mine a little over a year ago when they had the two years for 180 dollars deal. The preferred is all you really need, you get free parking, discounts in most stores and restaurants, and access to both parks unlimited all year long. It also occassionally includes discounts for the hotels.

                    The premier pass gives you much cheaper express passes and also has access to Halloween Horror Nights.

                    I think to get the 99 dollar deal you have to get the cokes only available in Florida that have the coupon on them. When I got mine a year ago you had to have a receipt from Beals or something like that. 99 bucks is a great deal though. I wish Disney would do something similar where you could get an annual for only one park, and then increase the cost a bit until you reached the price of getting all four for each park that you added. It would make the cost of getting a Disney AP much more affordable.

                    Universal also offers a monthly payment system where you can get yours and then send them 15 dollars a month or something like that for your pass all year long. I'd be for Disney doing that too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

                      Well.. Denise, I know how you feel. I just did the great Disney 'Round the World Tour and have over 900 pictures frm Paris, Hong Kong and Tokyo to post and little time to do so, which makes me less motivated to do anything, especially since G-Fan is home and I can't sit on the PC doing all the reporting when he is here. But we appreciate your photos a lot. I did post a small sample of pics from HKDL in that section...if you care to motivate yourself to check them out.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

                        Thank you, Denise!
                        Mark

                        Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
                        www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Taking Photos at Disney Tomorrow (Saturday) - Denise

                          Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                          Well.. Denise, I know how you feel. I just did the great Disney 'Round the World Tour and have over 900 pictures frm Paris, Hong Kong and Tokyo to post and little time to do so, which makes me less motivated to do anything, especially since G-Fan is home and I can't sit on the PC doing all the reporting when he is here. But we appreciate your photos a lot. I did post a small sample of pics from HKDL in that section...if you care to motivate yourself to check them out.
                          TDL Fan - I'm definitely going to check your photos out (of course!) I can motivate myself to do computer stuff, it's the "out of the house" stuff I'm pushing myself on.

                          How was your "Round the World" tour?
                          Denise

                          www.mousesteps.com




                          Favorite TDL Typo:

                          Originally posted by TDLFAN
                          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                          on Bay Lake.

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X