This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Ears?

Hi,I have a friend that would like me to pick up her children each of pair of Mouse Ears with their names on them and would like to pay for them before I go.Would anyone know how much these might cost?

Re: Mouse Ears?

The ears themselves are $9.95 each. Not sure about how much the names cost.

Comment

It's only $2 or $3 for the names! I got some in December and was surprised at how affordable the "authentic" ears were!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

It is $2 or $3 for the names... it used to be included with the cost of the ears... oh how times change...
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
          The ears themselves are $9.95 each. Not sure about how much the names cost.
          As far as I know, adding the name is complimentary, as long as you can show your receipt of purchase. I recommend you purchase and have the name done at the same time. This also applies to all of the other parks, except DLP, where they do not do name embroidery any more it seemed.

Comment

i got some ears with my name on them a few weeks ago, and the name was free...that was a disneyland though but its probably the same
            TONS of pictures from my first trip to DLR
            http://web.mac.com/evan103/Site/Disn...._31-Jan..html

Comment

It IS the same, as I previously mentioned.

Comment

unless things have changed, WDW charges for names and DLR doesn't. and you can only have propper names on the ears, no nicknames.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  It IS the same, as I previously mentioned.
                  Then I got ripped off! In December I bought my ears in Toon Town and I paid $9.95 for the ears and $2 for the name.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

TDLFAN is wrong. The name costs extra at Walt Disney World. The location on Town Square still offers personalization done by hand, unless things have changed.

Comment

Then If I was wrong, I apologize. I know it gave you Lazy an all-time high to say that I was wrong as opposed to mistaken.. Go have a cigarrete now. The last time I got ears for a friend at the Hat Shop on Main Street, the name engraving was free of charge. Of course, they are still free of charge at HKDL and TDL, since I just got a pair for another poster here and the service was offered for free, but I declined it anyways.. Another reason why the asian parks kick WDW's backside to the Moon and back.

Comment

This policy only recently changed... about two years ago when the move of "traditional" ear stitching has changed. A strong example of this would be the stitching modification at Disneyland Resort. (I'm sure some MiceChatters, like Bornieo can elaborate.) All locations outside of the Magic Kingdom have computer embroidery instead of the "hand-done" style.

It's about $2 more for the embroidery. Only proper names or "Daddy" and "Mommy" are allowed. I believe the regular ears are less than the specialty ears also, but I have not purchased black ears in a while. Two ears ago they were still $8.50.

For merchandise orders call: 407-363-6200.

Comment

So can I buy WDW ears and get them stitched for free in DL?
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

the light-up "Year of a Million Dreams" ears are $14.99
                            just in case you cared

Comment

Half of that price if you buy them at the Character Warehouse stores around the Orlando area. Hint*hint*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X